Pls help me understand abt this virus transmission
The medical staff as i know are super well
Protected, even to the extent of wearing 3 gloves, plus this and that. How on earth can they still be infected? If they are that well protected can get infected, we all outside confirm eat grass right?
14-2-2020 11:25 PM
Goodyear said:
Protected, even to the extent of wearing 3 gloves, plus this and that. How on earth can they still be infected? If they are that well protected can get infected, we all outside confirm eat grass right?

Airborne virus & must be concentrated to make the medical staff being infected.........
This is very worrying!
Goodyear said:

easy.
they did not follow the proper protocol or procedure.
in china, they do not have enough protective items or overused the protective items.
in the advanced western countries, the staff have more enough to use and follow strict protocol and procedure.
Goodyear said:

in advanced western countries, they have 3 different persons to do 3 different jobs or tasks.
in singapore or china, you can find the same person doing the 3 different tasks.
Goodyear said:

The fact that medical staff can get infected proves that anyone wearing mask can also get infected.
It also proves that those without wearing any mask at all lagi have a higher chance of getting infected.
Goodyear said:

For your info. when US evacuated their citizens on the plan, they were wearing army biological suit gear.
You can see how dangerous is that virus.
Which explained the call for wearing mask is of great importance now, especially with the number of infected is increasing by the day.

Our leaders are not thinking right.
15-2-2020 6:15 AM
Kangtangman said:
Which explained the call for wearing mask is of great importance now, especially with the number of infected is increasing by the day.

Our leaders are not thinking right.

Here is the interesting part, base on PRC numbers stated the mortality rate is still 2% right now.
So, if that is what is shows then I'm not sure if govt decision is wrong.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)