Pls help me understand abt this virus transmission
15-2-2020 6:21 AM
SDEBOX said:
Here is the interesting part, base on PRC numbers stated the mortality rate is still 2% right now.
So, if that is what is shows then I'm not sure if govt decision is wrong.

Well, in here many do not believe what the Chinese reported.

For me I am just basing on Taiwanese number of infected. By far the increase in number was just one on Thursday. This is after they have 18 numbers of infected for the past few weeks, and with many people been wearing masks ever since they started to report on infections.
15-2-2020 6:26 AM
Kangtangman said:
Well, in here many do not believe what the Chinese reported.

For me I am just basing on Taiwanese number of infected. By far the increase in number was just one on Thursday. This is after they have 18 numbers of infected for the past few weeks, and with many people been wearing masks ever since they started to report on infections.

Seriously, watching Taiwan media, the more I watched the more I scare. Crying

I like Taiwan medias a lot as their information are fast and transparent.
There are very high accuracy in their information.

I don't watch PRC medias except dramas. They got plenty of BS.

Taiwan damn cool man. They can quickly setup and can produce the mask domestically without relying anything from oversea. thumbs up
15-2-2020 6:37 AM
SDEBOX said:
Seriously, watching Taiwan media, the more I watched the more I scare. Crying

I like Taiwan medias a lot as their information are fast and transparent.
There are very high accuracy in their information.

I don't watch PRC medias except dramas. They got plenty of BS.

Taiwan damn cool man. They can quickly setup and can produce the mask domestically without relying anything from oversea. thumbs up

Taiwan media do have those BS one, but you need to select the right media to watch. I choose those with balanced views channel to watch.
15-2-2020 6:42 AM
Kangtangman said:
Taiwan media do have those BS one, but you need to select the right media to watch. I choose those with balanced views channel to watch.

Nice talking to you. Big smile
15-2-2020 6:43 AM
SDEBOX said:
Nice talking to you. Big smile

Pleasure is mine.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)