Polanski, liar & clone dog here, personal lies in all his post
all know well, this dog has >300 clones....totally shameless..... Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 2 users Like century's post
14-3-2019 2:44 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
then yr lomo how? you fark until sianz liao, ask exbabull to drill her lah.

13-3-2019 9:51 AM
Notdumb said:
Wah u expert at farking your mother....I give u 5 stars! :rolling on the flor lughing

19-2-2019 5:50 PM
niubee said:
u go f.uck yr incest mother lah. Moron...

tons more of vulgarity like above from amata, polanski, notdumb & all the communist dogs...search yourself.....they started, I just reply to their vulgarity.....all these dogs can only rely on personal, never discuss topic...real shameless to finger point & complain.... thumbs up
[+] 1 user Likes century's post
Laughing Laughing
live and let live lah thumbs up
15-3-2019 6:30 AM
century said:
They started vulgar then they will complain to admin, kpkb, show the whole world your vulgar…..this type of fcuking shameless political liar & human rubbish….
they fake your nick to post lie to con forumers, why are they so desperate to fake? why they want to go personal till this extent? forum suppose to discuss, every thread there is a subject & topic, why they dont want to discuss? their posts is all you you you, your your your? because they are all wrong, they fake, lie, distort, twist, con, cheat....
real worry, panic, desperate, stressful to be like all these human rubbish....yet nobody can do anything to them...they keep doing all these in tis forum everyday..... thumbs up

all these communists bark lies, millions of lies already to con forumers here, fake other nick to post, polanski has few hundreds nick, all forumers here know....lies is much much worse & harmful than vulgar...yet they are the one started all vulgar in all above threads..... thumbs up
15-3-2019 11:10 PM
century said:
all these communists bark lies, millions of lies already to con forumers here, fake other nick to post, polanski has few hundreds nick, all forumers here know....lies is much much worse & harmful than vulgar...yet they are the one started all vulgar in all above threads..... thumbs up

You mean these are lies?

You didn't post them? Surprised

15-3-2019 9:31 AM
century said:
start personal, these are just real fact.....all these dogs..... go & kum your father balls now, after that lick your mother chow CB .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

13-3-2019 8:10 AM
century said:
go & fcuk your dog whatdoyouthink. ..he started it....or go & fcuk among yourselves , dont come here to bark lies & nonsense everyday....all these communist dogs...... thumbs up Laughing

12-3-2019 9:09 AM
century said:
moronic chaos, this kind of lies only moron will believe.....why so shameless need to rely on personal lies everyday, go & fcuk amata sisters & mother now is better than post such nonsense..... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

6-3-2019 12:26 PM
century said:
communist dog can only bark lies & silly questions, but know nut....bark 100% personal, no fact & view....all from a.s.s...go & fcuk amata wife better than lie & bullshyt here...all these dogs.... thumbs up

1-3-2019 1:41 PM
century said:
niubee no balls to lick, so sad...... go & lick polanski wife chow CB. ...

1-3-2019 1:39 PM
century said:
chaos everyday lick balls till mouth rotten...lick own balls, then lick communists dogs wife, daughters & sisters Chow CB .....lick & lick &lick....

25-1-2019 2:18 PM
century said:
五毛党....niubee, sand, amata, chaos, whatdoyouthink, polanski, cf9, oldbird, levin, merline, notdumb, kadi are the hooligan of this forum, few more....any thread about china,they will jump in to slaughter opposite view....hahaaa....so panic & worry, all these moronic dogs.....yet start personal attack, stir shyt....this bunch totally shameless dogs, know nut, only post nonsense & bullshyt...I just reply accordingly.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

8-2-2019 10:22 AM
Obamao said:
宁做有骨气的华人 like Jesse Hong,也不做共匪小狗。

五毛党, 共匪小狗
7-3-2019 10:32 AM
Obamao said:
来5毛们,吃包子了。
[Image: cN5v7Kn.jpg]
12-3-2019 12:03 PM
century said:
these dogs keep starting personal attack & lies...they dont feel shameful or bad....real human rubbish...
I only defend myself all the time....they try their luck everyday hope that I will not reply, then they can con forumers here....forumers should stand up together to fcuk liars....keep lying non stop shamelessly....people power is needed...no need to worry or afraid.... thumbs up

they everyday start new thread, start personal attack....so desperate & panic.... I only replying to their lies....they are the one fcuking worried....thief bark catch thief....forever....real liar & clone dog....never see such shameless in my life, all these blardy chow jiuhu dog.... thumbs up Laughing
So Century is Tiu is Obama is samsengkia. 4 in 1? Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post
15-3-2019 11:18 PM
Notdumb said:
So Century is Tiu is Obama is samsengkia. 4 in 1? Rolling on the flor laughing

tiutiu to tiu his lomo to father century and Obamao. Laughing

that's why both are so retarded. Laughing
15-3-2019 11:22 PM
amata said:
tiutiu to tiu his lomo to father century and Obamao. Laughing

that's why both are so retarded. Laughing