Polanski, liar & clone dog here, personal lies in all his post
16-3-2019 10:34 AM
Ola said:
I am changing this to fake news Forum page! thumbs up

Rolling on the flor laughing
12-3-2019 12:18 PM
century said:
they everyday start new thread, start personal attack....so desperate & panic.... I only replying to their lies....they are the one fcuking worried....thief bark catch thief....forever....real liar & clone dog....never see such shameless in my life, all these blardy chow jiuhu dog.... thumbs up Laughing

everyday they started many personal attack & lies, new thread desperately.....after start personal attack 3000x on 1 person....what else to reply or what you expect other to reply after 3000x of personal attack...they personal lies everyday, do not feel bad, nobody can stop them....beside fcuking their whole family & among themselves...they deserve anything.....all these communist dogs....moronic dog polanski already confirm a chow jiuhu dog never been thru NS, clone dog, everybody knew it long ago.... thumbs up Laughing

25-1-2019 2:18 PM
century said:
五毛党....niubee, sand, amata, chaos, whatdoyouthink, polanski, cf9, oldbird, levin, merline, notdumb, kadi are the hooligan of this forum, few more....any thread about china,they will jump in to slaughter opposite view....hahaaa....so panic & worry, all these moronic dogs.....yet start personal attack, stir shyt....this bunch totally shameless dogs, know nut, only post nonsense & bullshyt...I just reply accordingly.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

8-2-2019 10:22 AM
Obamao said:
宁做有骨气的华人 like Jesse Hong,也不做共匪小狗。

五毛党, 共匪小狗
7-3-2019 10:32 AM
Obamao said:
来5毛们,吃包子了。
[Image: cN5v7Kn.jpg]
14-3-2019 2:44 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
then yr lomo how? you fark until sianz liao, ask exbabull to drill her lah.

13-3-2019 9:51 AM
Notdumb said:
Wah u expert at farking your mother....I give u 5 stars! :rolling on the flor lughing

19-2-2019 5:50 PM
niubee said:
u go f.uck yr incest mother lah. Moron...

tons more of vulgarity like above from these dogs....amata, polanski, notdumb & all the communist dogs...search yourself... Rolling on the flor laughing

25-1-2019 2:18 PM
century said:
五毛党....niubee, sand, amata, chaos, whatdoyouthink, polanski, cf9, oldbird, levin, merline, notdumb, kadi are the hooligan of this forum, few more....any thread about china,they will jump in to slaughter opposite view....hahaaa....so panic & worry, all these moronic dogs.....yet start personal attack, stir shyt....this bunch totally shameless dogs, know nut, only post nonsense & bullshyt...I just reply accordingly.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
15-3-2019 10:37 AM
century said:
copy or read the whole thread, then you can see who started vulgar 1st.....soooooooo personal....
polanski, liar king of this forum....lies everyday...already millions of lies.....
lies is much much worse & harmful than vulgar....no dignity, no integrity, no moral, no human...lies from heart & brain....vulgar is just expression...Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

these dogs copy & paste everyday...do not understand what they are posting....you ask detail question, they will reply with another rubbish copy & paste...they dare not answer because will show their stupidity & know nut.....try to con forumers everyday here with their personal lies & bullshyt....all these dogs.... thumbs up Laughing
16-3-2019 2:10 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
The Ultimate Pot Calling Kettle Black Post. clap Let me change just a few words to your post and reuse it on you. Laughing

The forum admin should ban those PRC Cheena licking dogs such as polanski, Chaos and niubee etc as they used same and repeated messages to spam forum everyday, really desperate and useless!

Treeswing

thumbs up ...thanks... thumbs up
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)