Poll: Singaporeans support Hong Kong protests against controversial extradition bill
9-9-2019 11:45 PM
ZhuMingQiang said:
Trying to incite daft Singaporeans to fight & support those HongKong street protests? Thinking Surprised

The Poll just speaks the simple truth, no need to do any faked news like you commie kind with commie faked clone nics and orchestrated propaganda ! 5

For 支那 Alimama and all her 40 clones(talkingsmart, buick, PJM, , amada, alanis, ,XXX, genie, hillview, niubee, SotongOngTee, yummysukiyaki etc) :
屌你 polanski aka amata 的老母 !
To all smelly ChewHooKias:
Get the F out of S'pore !
9-9-2019 11:54 PM
tiunelomo said:

The Poll just speaks the simple truth, no need to do any faked news like you commie kind with commie faked clone nics and orchestrated propaganda ! 5

Just get 100 bangalas to fu.cked yr mother in Geylang. If it reaches 1000, we all Sgtalk believe yr words. thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing
9-9-2019 11:45 PM
ZhuMingQiang said:
Trying to incite daft Singaporeans to fight & support those HongKong street protests? Thinking Surprised

So many actors need who Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMcx3j_A5Tk
10-9-2019 12:25 AM
talkcover said:
So many actors need who Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMcx3j_A5Tk

want Sporeans to join this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPa7Q6PIGQQ
?
Ji dian de ba
June 2019? This Poll is out of date, please do it again in September see how many will support. Surprised
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (Stuka76_Doggie, The Dogfather, SAMSENGKIA, p1acebo, Obamao, tiunelomo, century, rat28, Schroder, MrMarket, Cory, ola, PervertoSan, OLT)

[Image: dogsbarking.gif]
[Image: Farewell-My-Colony-800.jpg?fit=800%2C1235&ssl=1]
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (Stuka76_Doggie, The Dogfather, SAMSENGKIA, p1acebo, Obamao, tiunelomo, century, rat28, Schroder, MrMarket, Cory, ola, PervertoSan, OLT)

[Image: dogsbarking.gif]
10-9-2019 12:28 AM
lvlrsSTI said:
June 2019? This Poll is out of date, please do it again in September see how many will support. Surprised

Or those HJ can fabricate another poll with 1000 more Bananas who dont even can read or write one word of Chinese just for the sake to please their US white master loser
9-9-2019 11:16 PM
tiunelomo said:

You also love Polanski so much?

Then wash your back.side clean and wait for him to poke hard hard song song lor! Rolling on the flor laughing
What Poll? Any proof to show that the poll was conducted ? At least show some names of those polled but not with their full I/C particulars.
Tomorrow will be better than Today
9-9-2019 10:45 PM
CHAOS said:
Fake poll again with only three quarters of Bananas on 1000 Sinkies
Do you have evidence to prove your accusation?
Polls are designed to capture a broad sampling of people.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)