PropNex call to ease cooling measures backfired
Industry source said PropNex has been generally encouraging buyers to “put more money on the table”, or simply “telling people to buy more, buy more”.

Authorities started to call our agents, leaders (asking), ‘Why is this happening? Are you all conducting class to go and do churning?’
Several sources said that PropNex agents have been known to encourage couples looking to upgrade to a private property to each buy one unit, after selling their HDB flat.
15-3-2019 8:46 AM
SLine said:
Industry source said PropNex has been generally encouraging buyers to “put more money on the table”, or simply “telling people to buy more, buy more”.

Authorities started to call our agents, leaders (asking), ‘Why is this happening? Are you all conducting class to go and do churning?’

sure what..............otherwise where got business ?

property companies and banks are scams...........
God Poked Mary In The Butt = Jesus (Immaculate Deception)
Propnex agent called me a few days back about my mop period. How did he get my number?

Very aggressive or starving?
15-3-2019 9:01 AM
Napoleon BohLumPar said:
sure what..............otherwise where got business ?

property companies and banks are scams...........

It is now possible to buy/sell properties via online....... Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile
These greedy beggars asking people to commit suicide for their self gain. These low life with the developers thieves will kenna karma. All their children will suffer in front eyes or die of painful death
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
actually the more cooling measures is needed ...otherwise people just jump in thinking the Hse will always appreciate forever
I agree. Housing is for people to live not investment. Once you put it as an investment tool, the price will artificially run making average people cannot afford home. Look at Hong Kong and Singapore is moving in that direction.

Let those greedy thieves developers die. Gov should tax foreign traxhes more for selling and rental.

15-3-2019 9:22 AM
keys said:
actually the more cooling measures is needed ...otherwise people just jump in thinking the Hse will always appreciate forever
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
seriously ..it is affecting home prices ..if the churning and justification behind it continues..the fundamentals are just messed up

it so awkward that a condo in no mans land..no MRT . no supermarket, only 1 sad bustop , no shopping mall , much much smaller in size, pretty much run down... today worth 2x- 2.5x than a HDB with everything and much more lease.

it is clear ..the has gone beyond common sense.. when greed comes to play..

i see sh1t but these people sell them as a way to make 100ks of bucks or more ..with embloc ..is even worst
why worry for people who can afford to buy condo. If market fall, they got money to lose. Worry for yourself ok ?
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)