PropNex call to ease cooling measures backfired
agents are like that.

they would tell sellers this is the best time to sell. after that the px will go down.

and to buyers, this is the best time to buy. after that the px will go up.
15-3-2019 9:30 AM
Tangsen said:
I agree. Housing is for people to live not investment. ....

Nowonder u still poor .. thumbs up
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Tangsen said:
I agree. Housing is for people to live not investment. Once you put it as an investment tool, the price will artificially run making average people cannot afford home. Look at Hong Kong and Singapore is moving in that direction.

Let those greedy thieves developers die. Gov should tax foreign traxhes more for selling and rental.

All shadows of clouds the sun cannot hide. ... Winking
I've had everything but still not able to feel truly happy.
Until i saw “ordinary” is the only answer to true happiness.

快乐好比一只蝴蝶,你若伸手去捉它,往往会落空;但如果你静静地坐下来,它反而会在你身上停留。
Tangsen said:
I agree. Housing is for people to live not investment. Once you put it as an investment tool, the price will artificially run making average people cannot afford home. Look at Hong Kong and Singapore is moving in that direction.

Let those greedy thieves developers die. Gov should tax foreign traxhes more for selling and rental.

actually should just arrest ben bernanke. this bugger started easy printed money and causes alot of issues around the world. now half the world is in bubble.
15-3-2019 9:54 AM
keys said:
seriously ..it is affecting home prices ..if the churning and justification behind it continues..the fundamentals are just messed up

it so awkward that a condo in no mans land..no MRT . no supermarket, only 1 sad bustop , no shopping mall , much much smaller in size, pretty much run down... today worth 2x- 2.5x than a HDB with everything and much more lease.

it is clear ..the has gone beyond common sense.. when greed comes to play..

i see sh1t but these people sell them as a way to make 100ks of bucks or more ..with embloc ..is even worst

even sengkang condo is call investment? this type of bird no lay eggs places can invest? who will do enbloc when there is a cheap empty plot of land just beside u?
those cooling measures cannot be removed yet, else all prices will shoot up to the sky.
Tangsen said:

DF. still think like you only have HDB. Many people already move up to have condo liao. Private is ok for investment.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

15-3-2019 9:59 AM
Cory said:
why worry for people who can afford to buy condo. If market fall, they got money to lose. Worry for yourself ok ?

Correct ... but unfortunately ... we will be impacted in some ways .. you dont see them until it hits you

Just like sept 11 , who cares..its US..but ever since .. you have legnthy security checks forever..you r subjected to entire body search and scans ... you are not allowed to bring water to drink

even carrying a smoky faulty powerbank can get you shot now
15-3-2019 10:08 AM
sogo said:
even sengkang condo is call investment? this type of bird no lay eggs places can invest? who will do enbloc when there is a cheap empty plot of land just beside u?

Which part of sengkang still got cheap empty land? Punggol maybe
of course la.
agents doing their job ma.
buyers say ' i wanto buy but loan cannot la'
so agent cant sell no commission.
so to hv win win situation.
garmen collect levy fees.
buyers get loan.
agents get com.
happy..
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)