Property agent all claim now is a best time to buy property
Embarrassed
Do you believe them? Laughing
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
No. Don't buy.
Also don't sell.
They are clowns la. They want to fatten their wallets at your expense anytime. They earn and u die later is your business.

I have seen so many of them who are even my friends. Whatever they are selling they will say till very good. Many of them do not even know how to assess if a property is worth buying or not. The things they say, when I tell them some much better alternatives or why buying what they recommend will be dead meat later.

Today, my agents friends dare not recommend anything for me. And I monitor what they recommend to me in the past, and indeed all are dead meat properties.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post
17-10-2020 11:42 PM
dynamite said:
They are clowns la. They want to fatten their wallets at your expense anytime. They earn and u die later is your business.

I have seen so many of them who are even my friends. Whatever they are selling they will say till very good. Many of them do not even know how to assess if a property is worth buying or not. The things they say, when I tell them some much better alternatives or why buying what they recommend will be dead meat later.

Today, my agents friends dare not recommend anything for me. And I monitor what they recommend to me in the past, and indeed all are dead meat properties.

Someone said your property is in Malaysia is it, that's why all are dead meat...
17-10-2020 11:46 PM
choc said:
Someone said your property is in Malaysia is it, that's why all are dead meat...

My fren boss has many budget hotels in Malaysia. Now in red...Really ice cream soda Big Grin
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
[+] 1 user Likes niubee's post
Worst time to buy now
If business so good. Why our Gov't must give out 9k handout to them?
Only a plunge will make property buying an advantage.

Property is definitely a bubble..
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
Can fish sellers sell telling their fish not fresh? Of course said very fresh Buy now, very cheap else no more.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)