Quizzes, etc etc etc
[Image: 0QfTbGX.jpg]Spot the panda, easy one.
2-5-2020 2:52 PM
Surfer said:
I like the Erdinger dark beer, Asahi dry black too.
Actually we should start another thread. Imposing another topic in Ms H4H rain , rain ,rain not so nice.

Oh you like dark beer, I only like Guinness draft from peranakan place. But nowadays cannot smoke so I don’t go there anymore. Asahi I drink, Erdinger too, but not the dark ones.
2-5-2020 3:17 PM
Ichigo said:
[Image: 0QfTbGX.jpg]Spot the panda, easy one.

7th row from the bottom 4th from the right.
Tomorrow will be better than Today
2-5-2020 3:21 PM
Ichigo said:
Oh you like dark beer, I only like Guinness draft from peranakan place. But nowadays cannot smoke so I don’t go there anymore. Asahi I drink, Erdinger too, but not the dark ones.

Erdinger dark beer is nice especially when it is served cold . Tried that long ago at Charlie's Corner at Changi village. Sitting down with Fish and chips and drinking beer under the skies. Relaxing.
Tomorrow will be better than Today
2-5-2020 3:26 PM
Surfer said:
Erdinger dark beer is nice especially when it is served cold . Tried that long ago at Charlie's Corner at Changi village. Sitting down with Fish and chips and drinking beer under the skies. Relaxing.

Ya, Changi Village is nice, quite a slow paced place unlike other parts of SG. Charlie’s Corner is in a good location. Think you hit the point, the one time I drank it at the coffeeshop it wasn’t cold, that’s probably why I didn’t enjoy it.
2-5-2020 3:23 PM
Surfer said:

Right!

[Image: MI0kDj1.jpg]Raccoon rearranged is corona.
[Image: ZVgP9Av.jpg]
2-5-2020 3:23 PM
Surfer said:

Yes I saw it , without the long stick nose.
[Image: 246443-675x450-feng-shui-lanterns-charmns.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)