RIP:: Taxi beats red light, female pax...Serangoon Sec Sch teacher bye bye....
1-8-2020 11:46 AM
Observers said:
Loooks like the white car on the right of the truck is very alert when approaching the junction. Fast reaction also.
The white car on the right side is going with the flow, just a nose behind the lorry, must be very lucky.

If it is one second ahead. The taxi would gave hit both the white car n the lorry.
lorry right of way..

cab speed quite fast ..

sad and tragic.
i dont think i will be able to break in time if cab dash like this .. this is why I strongly welcome auto pilot cars ...
1-8-2020 12:42 PM
hfourhappy said:
Many taxi Drivers are retirees.
Many are 60 and above.
So?....it is individual responsibilty to drive safe n slowly. It can still reach the destination.

Another ill fated irresponsuble Driver. Our fate are lies in their hand.
1-8-2020 9:05 AM
EXBB said:
Heng lah ..behind car lucky sia..blind farker
Yes. Very heng....white car on the right side is going with the flow, just a nose behind the lorry, must be damm very lucky.

If it is one second ahead. The taxi would have hit both the white car n the lorry.

Another ill fated, irresponsible taxi Driver. Who did not drive safely n slowly.
1-8-2020 11:12 AM
Cory said:
DF like you alway make excuses and blame gov. When will you take accountability. Useless fool.

A moron like you will never change yr leopard spots. I wonder how your parents bring you up that turns out to be an idio*t!
1-8-2020 9:42 PM
gemstar said:
A moron like you will never change yr leopard spots. I wonder how your parents bring you up that turns out to be an idio*t!

Your parent soo good meh 127fs4573872
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Many of the taxi drivers are speedster especially those on night shift.
Many years back, took a cab home after Midnight. This cab that I took from Beach to CCK was speeding all the way even negotiating corners. Really frightening throughout the journey. Give me the creep that an accident may occur any time. The driver was an elderly man in his late sixties.
Some of the road junction traffic lights has changed pattern of it right turning sequence .... it doesn't mean after foward moving stop will be right turning next.... but driver in the rush also think that's the norm.... Accident happens !!!

Yah.... also the timing may change also... peak hour turning maybe longer..
Night time... haha.... the green turning arrow comes out less then 1 sec start flashing!!!

So... be observen when reach junction
2-8-2020 9:04 AM
Birdy said:
Some of the road junction traffic lights has changed pattern of it right turning sequence .... it doesn't mean after foward moving stop will be right turning next.... but driver in the rush also think that's the norm.... Accident happens !!!

Yah.... also the timing may change also... peak hour turning maybe longer..
Night time... haha.... the green turning arrow comes out less then 1 sec start flashing!!!

So... be observen when reach junction

Was the driver trying to turn?
I think he was going straight on!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)