Raybe out of ICU
23-2-2021 8:22 PM
Migrant said:
Wishing her speedy recovery.
May she well soon.

I also wish her a speedy recovery too.
[+] 2 users Like hfourhappy's post
She survives but it's tough when mirror is around. My sympathy with her and may the Lord grant her strength.
[+] 1 user Likes Tuk's post
didnt see any Ah Tiong here like Cityhantum...ALanis....Forum1011..say anything...they more concern about CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINACHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
[+] 1 user Likes David Rasif's post
all the best to her...hope she finds a caring and rich sugar daddy.
[+] 2 users Like PervertoSan's post
23-2-2021 9:08 PM
Patriot Missile said:
Raybe( half jhk half sinky)
:Chiong to rescue bf
Natalie ( full sinky)
:Chiong to pia zui

I am of the opinion that Natalie shouldn’t be allowed to profit from her misdeeds. So no proceeds should be due to her should she one day decide to cash in on her experience.
Resistance is futile Happy
Very brave, loyal and selfless girl* but unfortunately mixed with the wrong people
Actually she is still not out of the wood.
Saw news last night saying she is in stable condition.
Probably her skin started to recover by itself?
Or need skin crafting from her other part of the skin.
23-2-2021 7:05 PM
admin said:
Feel v sorry for her.

I can only pray strength for her to deal with whatever lies ahead

She should be fast recovering.
Now in stable condition.
But still under watchful observation.
I think dic n nurses fear of skin infections.
If nothing happens, she will be well in probably another few months.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
24-2-2021 7:29 AM
p1acebo said:
I am of the opinion that Natalie shouldn’t be allowed to profit from her misdeeds. So no proceeds should be due to her should she one day decide to cash in on her experience.

First off, I don't know why Nutella is being compared with Raybe when it's not as if both were involved in fights, or both were burned. The only reason I can think of is that both are women, young and pretty (subjective). I think it made more sense when TPL was being compared with NS because both were in the business of politics which was the common denominator.

That being said, Nutella had paid the price for being involved in a fight, yahhh! we saw her flying kick in the beedio, it makes me think she is a tomboy in a nice body with a pretty face. The fight could have ended as just a fight and everybody walked or ran away after that. Nobody would have died, and Nutella's crime was being part of an unlawful assembly...and for that, she had served time.

But someone used a knife to cut the victim's carotid artery, and that someone was not Nutella. Therefore, the AG could not, in all fairness, charge her with murder. The one who used that knife is charged, and that's fair.

Like I told ADMIN, I tell you the same thing: you are entitled to your opinion about what Nutella is allowed or not allowed to profit, but other people do not have to act in obedience to your half cent's worth. If people wish to let her "cash in", what are you going to do about it? 245
5yjbztv
She will provide many leads too.
A important person to know what's lead to such fatal accident.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)