Recently this forum is getting ripe with OPPO activities reporting..
10-2-2019 12:12 PM
gemstar said:
You are so much a nuisance in this forum. Trouble-maker and nothing else better to do.

I know who you are, bastard

Don't get smarty with me for you can't handle the bazooka I have trained on you if this nonsense from you continues

You start your nonsense with me in this forum, I will return you a million folds

So wise up and if you do not like my posts or dealings in this forum, there is the ignore button
No ignore button, imagine one, u f.ucking pig

I don't even know your farking existence in this forum until you open your foul mouth

Look here, bastard Know who you dealing with before you open your stinking mouth

This is the final warning I'm giving you 5
Sentinel always posts in Sg Talk after midnight. It seems that this turd is holding some kind of blue collared night shift job or a blue collared day job that requires this turd to work till pretty late in the evening resulting in this turd being able only to post at such wee hours of the morning. Thinking

Treeswing
If they are living in condo and drive car do you think they will vote opp?
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post
11-2-2019 2:21 AM
Sentinel said:
Please refrain from mentioning me in the same sentence with that moron first class stuka father

In the first case, that moron started this whole fraking nonsense associating me with a former forumer whom I know nuts about and I'm more importantly, take issue with anyone who licks Westerners balls when he is a Chinese and then turn around despise the Chinese

That is infidel in my book

Thanks for clarifying. Big Grin Ok, now I know for sure you are not SingTel888.

Stuka76_Daddy has told me he doesn’t despise Chinese. He just doesn’t believe in taking any sides. Anyway, he is quite 讲义气 type. 讲义气不是华人的美德吗?
[+] 1 user Likes NumberCruncher's post
11-2-2019 3:26 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Sentinel always posts in Sg Talk after midnight. It seems that this turd is holding some kind of blue collared night shift job or a blue collared day job that requires this turd to work till pretty late in the evening resulting in this turd being able only to post at such wee hours of the morning. Thinking

Treeswing

Bro, in your haste to shield us, you unwittingly offended a group of people. nailbite But I know you are aware these are honest people earning their own keep, even though they are badly short-changed.

Separately, I need some help. I am looking for a legal officer, but have no idea where she is working. Is there any way I can locate her in Singapore?
11-2-2019 7:40 PM
NumberCruncher said:
Thanks for clarifying. Big Grin Ok, now I know for sure you are not SingTel888.

Stuka76_Daddy has told me he doesn’t despise Chinese. He just doesn’t believe in taking any sides. Anyway, he is quite 讲义气 type. 讲义气不是华人的美德吗?

More of a Lee Tai Soh and Gutless dickhead in my book. Using his licence as cover up for extramarital affairs. Stop telling me gungho stories abt this loser. You think we born yesterday is it? He is a low self esteem outcast in life, forced to be a taxi driver because lost his job as GM? Dun bluff lah. More like the only thing he can do is drive crab and even that vocation he should not do for he fit for IMH only

You like him so much, no one will stop you for you die your own business Get real please
11-2-2019 3:26 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:

Treeswing

Your total lack of deductive and analytical abilities reveal to us that you are a liar and horrible storyteller and will never have been placed in any authoritative position like a GM, because if that were true, you could not last half a day.....You do hv a unique shallow mind that we normally term as moron first class
Bro, Sentinel is STUKA76 even though this turd tried to throw everyone off his scent trail through changing his writing style by omitting a good part of the vulgar and colourful vocabulary that he was notorious for using the past 8 years. This turd can deny all he wants but his unique thread/post topics signature patterns are all there and I should know better because we have been at each others throats for the past 8 years.

You don't know her name? Unfortunately, Legal officer is too vague a job title and description. It can mean any executive doing legal work similar to an in-house lawyer within an organization (Pte/Govt.) and they need not even be lawyers or law graduates even though the majority of them would have at least a law degree. If she is a Legal Service Officer, then you can look her up in the online Govt. directory provided you know her name. But LSO is also just a generic term and includes DPPs, DJs etc. so it is like looking for a needle in a haystack as there are too many of them and it will take an inordinate length of time.

Treeswing

11-2-2019 7:49 PM
NumberCruncher said:
Bro, in your haste to shield us, you unwittingly offended a group of people. nailbite But I know you are aware these are honest people earning their own keep, even though they are badly short-changed.

Separately, I need some help. I am looking for a legal officer, but have no idea where she is working. Is there any way I can locate her in Singapore?
Waaaaa ..... a bit busy did not follow, still talking about Oppo phones ... that good hard?
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
I am open to getting an Oppo as my next hp Big Grin

Treeswing

12-2-2019 11:25 AM
Tangsen said:
Waaaaa ..... a bit busy did not follow, still talking about Oppo phones ... that good hard?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)