Recently this forum is getting ripe with OPPO activities reporting..
12-2-2019 1:17 PM
NumberCruncher said:
You don’t need my permission Bro. If we can find her, you can go and tackle her. Cool You have my blessing and support. Laughing

I prefer XMM too Big Grin
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post
[Image: giphy.gif]
One person ic will do
Anyone can check online.

12-2-2019 1:00 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
I think to check marriage registry, may need both couple's NRIC but I may be wrong on that point. But if married overseas then very difficult to check liao. For death searches, need to go here https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/esvclandingpage/extracts

Treeswing
what goes around comes around
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
Moron first class thinks he has messed up the thread. Actually i thank everyone including this moron first class for disclosing to me that he is a fake anti pap, for if he is genuine, this will not deliberately happen. This applies to all others who contribute to this.....but keep posting to this thread hor....What a dumb bunch of fake OPPO and those PAP B-side lickers......i am eternally grateful to all who bump up this thread for the only post important and relevant in this thread is my 1st post
So thanks, keep bump this thread up
there is a bunch of *foreigners* who *hate* PAP and *hate* singaporeans
they talk loudly in these forums and disguise themselves as *fake OPPO* and *fake locals*
Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes ag88's post
12-2-2019 2:26 PM
Lukongsimi said:
One person ic will do
Anyone can check online.

Thanks. I managed to check using SingPass. Entitled to 2 free checks every 12 months.
[+] 1 user Likes NumberCruncher's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)