Red Dot United Party
no no no red dot going to turn to pink dot
last GE smelly oppies has 20%
30-6-2020 2:25 PM
menghuii said:
no no no red dot going to turn to pink dot

They're in my Jurong GRC.
I see them as courageous.
They know they won't win, they know this is pap stronghold. Miss Lee is sweet with her words.
If it's red dot way of making a difference, it's just the Red Dot's way.
30-6-2020 1:41 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
[Image: 6qrku2m.png]

If I have 3 votes, I give one to them, 1 to WP team at Aljunied, and 1 to my PAP team

But I only have 1 vote and I am a grateful and thankful new citizen

So sorry
30-6-2020 2:01 PM
puntfast2014 said:
Err.. I suspect they are going to lose deposit or lowest votes among the GRC. Big Grin
Don't worry Red Dot United Party is sponsored by the PAP. thumbs up
1-7-2020 9:47 AM
Billionaire said:
Don't worry Red Dot United Party is sponsored by the PAP. thumbs up
Yes the purpose is to scare the Carrotheads into voting for the incumbents due to the terror of freak result
Jurong GRC solid as a rock.
The chairman of Singapore's newest political party has her sights set on a Singapore where greater political awareness is the norm.

https://mothership.sg/2020/06/red-dot-un...interview/
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
https://www.facebook.com/MothershipSG/vi...4053/?vh=e
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
Forming a new party at a time when oppositions should be doing consolidation. SingFirst did the right thing to dissolve and DPP to abstain from GE. This new party is a spoiler and in all probability, they would lose. Hope they wise up and dissolve after the GE.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)