Regret applying for credit card...
I never have credit card because heard so many horror stories of fraudulant charges and problems caused by these cards.

But last year because of certain payments i was encourage by vendor to apply for one for convenience.

Also learn got point systems and small discounts one can get using the card. In the past i never only pay cash or NETS.

But the membership charges is horrendous.
[Image: VaCevCM.png]

Sort of negate all the small discounts and points.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Can try call in to waive the membership fee...but mine not so high fee so I could waive it every year...
ask your bank for a debit card lah
membership S$18
9-11-2019 6:15 AM
sgbuffett said:
I never have credit card because heard so many horror stories of fraudulant charges and problems caused by these cards.

But last year because of certain payments i was encourage by vendor to apply for one for convenience.

Also learn got point systems and small discounts one can get using the card. In the past i never only pay cash or NETS.

But the membership charges is horrendous.
[Image: VaCevCM.png]

Soet of negate all the small discounts and points.

Look like you use dbs/posb credit card.
Login in this website to submit your fee waiver request.
https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/support/...aiver.html

Go and apply CIMB credit card. No annual fee.

[Image: LxJSff2.jpg]

CIMB got cashback reward.

Use AXS app to pay your credit card bill.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
9-11-2019 6:27 AM
singaporean1964 said:
ask your bank for a debit card lah
membership S$18

Got free credit card without annual fee, you dont apply.
You apply debit card. 127fs4573872
Still got $18 membership annual fee.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
[+] 2 users Like QE3's post
TS very rich now, not only have dreams. thumbs up
Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself, the storm will pass.
Just call them to waive the annual fees. My cards annual fees are all waived. But make sure you always pays in full and don't roll over your payment.
Tomorrow will be better than Today
9-11-2019 7:35 AM
Surfer said:
Just call them to waive the annual fees. My cards annual fees are all waived. But make sure you always pays in full and don't roll over your payment.

If one were to spend lots of money using the credit card, the credit card company will waive the annual subscription fee..... Big Grin Big Grin
9-11-2019 7:40 AM
debono said:
If one were to spend lots of money using the credit card, the credit card company will waive the annual subscription fee..... Big Grin Big Grin

Not really. There was one card which I don't use at all. Every year when the bank sends me the annual fee payment invoice, I call to cancel the card but they waive the annual fee.I had to convince them to cancel the card since they've got the records to show I've not used that card in years and I have several other cards in use.
Tomorrow will be better than Today
9-11-2019 7:40 AM
debono said:

DBS will auto waive the annual fee if you spend more $$$. thumbs up
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)