Reporting to a stupid boss. Is it good or bad?
Good thing is you can play with a stupid boss, bad thing is that you can't tell him that you are playing him.
My boss reported to a very DUMB American Head from Silicon Valley.

The Dumb American from Silicon Valley bullies Asian and also, makes a fool of us. She insists that I train my Director in a few areas. Then hire that Director for what??

dunsee
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
12-7-2019 9:11 AM
Ola said:
My boss reported to a very DUMB American Head from Silicon Valley.
The Dumb American from Silicon Valley bullies Asian and also, makes a fool of us. She insists that I trained my Director in a few areas while the Aussie Director is paid 3 times my salary!!
dunsee
Our sufferings r wide spread.
The worst BOSS is the puppet BOSS.
Cannot decide.
Cannot take care of his/her staff.
Angmo kui say A, he/she will follow A.
Angmo kui ask him to eat shhit, he/she will eat shhit.
12-7-2019 9:14 AM
hfourhappy said:
The worst BOSS is the puppet BOSS.
Cannot decide.
Cannot take care of his/her staff.
Angmo kui say A, he/she will follow A.
Angmo kui ask him to eat shhit, he/she will eat shhit.

Under useless Josephine Teo, already many puppets in WSQ, Workforce. . . . all merry- go -round and not solving the root of the problem.

https://www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/about.html?activeAcc=6

[Image: Cy37Z2u.gif]
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
Sg got 70% dafts which means the chance that one of them is your boss is pretty high. Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)