Returnee on SHN booking into hotel...
[Image: 2dhjXEw.png]
Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
Must be hard on the parents who cant meet their kids
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly [email protected] witch...scared + jealous of what?
26-3-2020 2:02 PM
wendychan said:

But at least parents know they are safety back home in Spore isn’t it?
Can’t meet them is not so important, why matter most is parents can call their kids anytime.
[+] 2 users Like hfourhappy's post
These people, their parents, love ones are the ones who will be very grateful to our very caring govt and will show their appreciation and gratitude in the coming GE. Very huge numbers.
[+] 1 user Likes maipenrai's post
So hotel room got bathtub? Can masturbate ma? Laughing
[Image: giphy.gif]
26-3-2020 2:02 PM
wendychan said:
They should be used to that already.
The kids have been away for how long ? It's just another 2 weeks
[+] 1 user Likes ahnya's post
26-3-2020 2:21 PM
Oda Tetsuro said:

need bathtub to masturbate?
26-3-2020 2:13 PM
hfourhappy said:
But at least parents know they are safety back home in Spore isn’t it?
Can’t meet them is not so important, why matter most is parents can call their kids anytime.

Most of them are studying in the UK and USA. They would have been away for a few years anyway...maybe returning during the school vacations. They return this time because of the pandemic there.

So, it's not a big deal really if their children (BIG GROWN UP children who - in the case of the MAN-Child - had done NS btw) are quarantined in a hotel for a couple of weeks. They can still talk on the phone using WhatsApp and even see each other. It's not like long ago...when there was no internet, no WhatsApp.

I only hope these MAN / WOMAN-Children play their part to stay inside. I heard rumours are circulating on WhatsApp that some of them went outside the hotel, and I was surprised, why hotel security did not stop them. I do not have proof, or else I would complain to the authorities.

Another hotel that is being used for quarantine is Intercontinental, the comparatively more atas one next to Bugis.
26-3-2020 2:21 PM
Oda Tetsuro said:

Got people do at bus stop also.
26-3-2020 2:20 PM
maipenrai said:
These people, their parents, love ones are the ones who will be very grateful to our very caring govt and will show their appreciation and gratitude in the coming GE. Very huge numbers.

I think compare to other countries, spore still have a TOP class facilities to house people for quarantine.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)