SAMSUNG Service Centre
Bought a new phone about two months ago: the touch screen not working ; send to Orchard service centre to investigate they said the screen was ingress with water and corroded ; need to change the whole screen cost $246 fee ..I ask them just wipe clean the liquid and put back the glass ; she said the centre no dryer no wiping cloths to do.. only change part ?..but why new phone not liquid resistance for touch screen glass where user often use finger swap here there ? Anybody have such experiences ?
Any forumer got this experiences how come service centre workshop has only such a poor stage ?...
Any input to this thread ?
So far my Samsung smart phone no issue after 3 years still working fine. thumbs up
17-10-2020 7:47 PM
ysh02 said:
Bought a new phone about two months ago: the touch screen not working ; send to Orchard service centre to investigate they said the screen was ingress with water and corroded ; need to change the whole screen cost $246 fee ..I ask them just wipe clean the liquid and put back the glass ; she said the centre no dryer no wiping cloths to do.. only change part ?..but why new phone not liquid resistance for touch screen glass where user often use finger swap here there ? Anybody have such experiences ?
If phone still under warranty changing of whole screen should be free.... Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes Billionaire's post
Imho Korean products inferior to Chinese. even if price same..got bad experience with LG and Samsung though not phones
But my only two months and the touch screen not working and me being ask to pay $246 for the repair....can they clean and dry the screen for this new phone...
Pirated phone no warranty, or is the phone made in China. All my phones are China brands still working properly after few years. Rolling on the flor laughing
nemo me impune lacessit waiting
throw away lah
Already corroded with water
Did u drop it into water?
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
No new one .. why this service centre so lousy no dryer ; no cleaning cloth just say change part they can do...not actually repair at all...
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)