SAMSUNG Service Centre
18-10-2020 7:58 AM
ZhuMingQiang said:
Did you accidentally pour water on your new mobile phone or get the mobile phone in water?

No not at all; this new phone the pictures inside always hump here there; need to unlock very frequency swap here there ....but new phone the touch glass should not ingress wet finger liquid so fast. . .
18-10-2020 6:13 AM
ysh02 said:
No didn't ...maybe accidently use wet finger to swap the screen...but the phone is new ; cannot resist this little wetness ?.. not waterproof ?

Right.
I wleo do that many times.
Nothing happened.
Even drop into water, luckily still can use.
18-10-2020 8:47 AM
hfourhappy said:
Right.
I wleo do that many times.
Nothing happened.
Even drop into water, luckily still can use.

That is right I also think that but Samsung said that touch screen demaged cannot use charge me $246 to replace ; my is a new phpne two month pnly to pay the service almost new phone price Samsung try to eat customer...how to report this case to CASE ?
18-10-2020 6:13 AM
ysh02 said:
No didn't ...maybe accidently use wet finger to swap the screen...but the phone is new ; cannot resist this little wetness ?.. not waterproof ?

Looks like your whole hand must be still wet to hold the mobile phone so it is possible for water to sip into your mobile phone internal hardware........
The new phone with cover... the touch screen so easily get liquid go in meh.. poor design ..didn't drop it in water or crack the touch screen glass..charge so high $246 to repair a new phone under guarantee. .
18-10-2020 10:01 AM
ysh02 said:
The new phone with cover... the touch screen so easily get liquid go in meh.. poor design ..didn't drop it in water or crack the touch screen glass..charge so high $246 to repair a new phone under guarantee. .
Never heard before new phone can get liquid so fast
Not worth to service
Try use vacuum [email protected] out liquid
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
18-10-2020 10:01 AM
ysh02 said:

Which Samsung mobile phone model that you had purchased? Different mobile phones may have different outcome.........
18-10-2020 10:08 AM
Lukongsimi said:
Never heard before new phone can get liquid so fast
Not worth to service
Try use vacuum [email protected] out liquid

Use hairdryer or putting in the oven might be more effective. Laughing
nemo me impune lacessit waiting
18-10-2020 10:17 AM
SotongOngTee said:
Use hairdryer or putting in the oven might be more effective. Laughing

Yeah good
Make sure u are highly covered by insurance