SDP heavyweight announces that he is a GRAB driver
[Image: 813306.jpeg]

SDP heavyweight announces that he is a GRAB driver

http://theindependent.sg/sdp-heavyweight...ab-driver/

Mr Damanhuri is a member of the SDP's Central Executive Committee and last participated in the elections as a member of the SDP's team contesting Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC during the 2015 General Election. At the age of 50 and as an ex PMET he has decided to try his hand at driving Grab

Singapore Democratic Party heavyweight Damanhuri bin Abas announced on Facebook yesterday (9 July) that he is working as a private-hire driver for GRAB.

Mr Damanhuri is a member of the SDP’s Central Executive Committee and last participated in the elections as a member of the SDP’s team contesting Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC during the 2015 General Election.

Outside of politics, Mr Damanhuri served as Director of Muhammadiyah Islamic College and has managed educational organizations for over a decade. Yesterday, the opposition politician revealed that he was undergoing a bleak period in his life as he approached the age of 50 as an ex-PMET when he decided to turn to driving for GRAB. PMET is the acronym for professionals, managers, executives and technicians.

Calling GRAB a “godsend” for him, Mr Damanhuri shared that well-meaning friends tried to dissuade him from becoming a private-hire driver in fears that his prospect of being elected would be tarnished. Despite this, Mr Damanhuri prefers living on a honest day’s work and has no regrets after joining GRAB.
- Advertisement -

Through driving for GRAB, Mr Damanhuri said he saw “Singapore at its raw best.” He had the opportunity of witnessing the class divide in Singapore and visiting the foreigners enclave, as he gets to meet all kinds of new citizens that migrate to Singapore.

He also listened to the “sob stories of struggling locals” and ferried “women of the night earning their honest keep” along with the “occasional drunkard” who argued with the direction his GPS was taking them on. Mr Damanhuri also witnessed “the condition of our very own indigenous locals, yes, my Malay buddies. In a sad state indeed you and I are in.”

Mr Damanhuri asserted that his journey with GRAB taught him more than the three years he studied at the National University of Singapore and the two years he spent at the National Institute of Education and the Nanyang Technological University where he earned his Masters Degree.
Low class..and we expect such sh%t to lead the country? Forget it
Well done. Secretary general is a book writer and heavyweight is a grab driver. You are talking about the country's leadership. Any of those clowns is full time food panda?
[+] 1 user Likes Black468's post
2-12-2019 10:49 PM
Honestboy said:

U prefer high class thieves that Hyfark u? Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 7 users Like Notdumb's post
I think without GRAB, Uber, food panda, taxis, the Singaporean citizen unemployment rate would be a lot higher.
[+] 2 users Like alpha's post
alanmak, local grad drives grab, masters degree holder some more. very wasteful of many yrs of education.
You dumb as, you want multi-million-dollar ivory tower dwelling thieves to understand & sympathize a common man pain and struggles
Definitely, you belong to the 70% daft and dum

2-12-2019 10:49 PM
Honestboy said:
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post
Why wasted ..... maybe CECA can provide you with an answer

2-12-2019 11:43 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
alanmak, local grad drives grab, masters degree holder some more. very wasteful of many yrs of education.
This is called under-employed, thanks to foreign taxhes
Look at those happy shameless pinoy beggar whoresm CECA shite skins and white colonial taxhes with half fugg certificates and child molestation history laughing at you and your children
You are fugged and don't even know it ..... sad don't you think
Rolling on the flor laughing

2-12-2019 11:08 PM
alpha said:
I think without GRAB, Uber, food panda, taxis, the Singaporean citizen unemployment rate would be a lot higher.
Guess you prefer those white county selling thieves shift goal post on your CPF pay out?
You either a daft and dumb 70% or a low life white kok suc-ing IB paying you to sell away SG

2-12-2019 11:02 PM
Black468 said:
Well done. Secretary general is a book writer and heavyweight is a grab driver. You are talking about the country's leadership. Any of those clowns is full time food panda?
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)