SDP heavyweight announces that he is a GRAB driver
#11
2-12-2019 11:49 PM
Tangsen said:
You dumb as, you want multi-million-dollar ivory tower dwelling thieves to understand & sympathize a common man pain and struggles
Definitely, you belong to the 70% daft and dum

Why I need a Govt to sympathise on losers like you? You have hands and legs go and work ..sympathise for F?
Quote
#12
u c, one must understand the mentality of 7/10.

the 7/10 knows how to manage their lives. but they want someone who can do better than they can.

so frankly, there is no 'luck' in getting in. this 7/10 never wish their monies to be gone by 'luck'.

so try your luck grab driver..
Quote
#13
I do not need those white countries selling thieves sympathy. I just do not want them to further create hardship and problems for Singaporeans due to their incompetence, greed, and ego ..... HUAT HAR .... 9% GST and more CECA to fugg stinkies

I sympathize with your children and grandchildren because you want to create a world that marginalized future Singaporeans over greed & ego.

I hope your children be eventually happy as a Grab driver and PMD food delivery. Nothing wrong with these jobs, but why foreign traxhes getting a better deal when your children and grandchildren are better educated and skilled

3-12-2019 12:01 AM
Honestboy said:
Why I need a Govt to sympathise on losers like you? You have hands and legs go and work ..sympathise for F?
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Quote
#14
The fugg you talking about

3-12-2019 12:07 AM
menghuii said:
u c, one must understand the mentality of 7/10.

the 7/10 knows how to manage their lives. but they want someone who can do better than they can.

so frankly, there is no 'luck' in getting in. this 7/10 never wish their monies to be gone by 'luck'.

so try your luck grab driver..
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Quote
#15
3-12-2019 12:14 AM
Tangsen said:
I do not need those white countries selling thieves sympathy. I just do not want them to further create hardship and problems for Singaporeans due to their incompetence, greed, and ego ..... HUAT HAR .... 9% GST and more CECA to fugg stinkies

I sympathize with your children and grandchildren because you want to create a world that marginalized future Singaporeans over greed & ego.

I hope your children be eventually happy as a Grab driver and PMD food delivery. Nothing wrong with these jobs, but why foreign traxhes getting a better deal when your children and grandchildren are better educated and skilled

I agree that we do not want to hand over this country to Ramesh but also don’t have to resort to Grab rubbish man to lead this multibillion GDP country ..so many local talents, where they go missing?
Quote
#16
2-12-2019 11:53 PM
Tangsen said:
This is called under-employed, thanks to foreign taxhes
Look at those happy shameless pinoy beggar whoresm CECA shite skins and white colonial taxhes with half fugg certificates and child molestation history laughing at you and your children
You are fugged and don't even know it ..... sad don't you think
Rolling on the flor laughing

It also means our local U are producing unemployable graduates or that which cannot compare with foreign unknown U, fake U, etc.

Gov badly managing Singapore.

It could, also, be that opposition members will find it an uphill task holding good jobs like CSJ long time ago.

Won't be surprised, if existing ministers become grab drivers when they (ruling party) lose power.
Quote
#17
Grab drivers are honest people making a living like you and me in a harsh environment created by the white country selling thieves.
These people dare to stand up and yet you pussie.s keyborad warrior like me dare and have the bolls to criticize them.
He is better than you and me put togather.
The difference between you and me, I support his courage and will vote for him

3-12-2019 12:18 AM
Honestboy said:
I agree that we do not want to hand over this country to Ramesh but also don’t have to resort to Grab rubbish man to lead this multibillion GDP country ..so many local talents, where they go missing?
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
Quote
#18
Why we let in fake or half fugged certificates CECA related foreign traxhes into stinkapore
Its an obvious slap in the face of parents who spent millions of dollars sending their children to tuition and universities in SG and aboard
What about those children who killed themselves over educational stress?
Tell me .... how you justify these insult

3-12-2019 12:19 AM
sudoku said:
It also means our local U are producing unemployable graduates or that which cannot compare with foreign unknown U, fake U, etc.

Gov badly managing Singapore.

It could, also, be that opposition members will find it an uphill task holding good jobs like CSJ long time ago.

Won't be surprised, if existing ministers become grab drivers when they (ruling party) lose power.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
Quote
#19
Grab creates 50000 jobs for Singaporeans ...




.





2-12-2019 11:08 PM
alpha said:
I think without GRAB, Uber, food panda, taxis, the Singaporean citizen unemployment rate would be a lot higher.
Our teacher says this :

" Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

.
Quote
#20
Sylvia Lim had a good job before she quit, after joining politics.

Those who want to join opposition politics must be willing to lose their jobs, whether public or private sector.

If you have a family to feed and bring bread to the table, please think of your family, your flat and do not join opposition politics. Oh, btw, even if you don't join opposition politics, you may also find yourself out-of-job.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: