SDP heavyweight announces that he is a GRAB driver
2-12-2019 11:43 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
alanmak, local grad drives grab, masters degree holder some more. very wasteful of many yrs of education.

Crony oligarchy
It is not what you know but who you know
People who work hard and smart need not worry about their children or grandchildren because they know how to guide their descendants to survive well.

Positive minded people survive regardless of the environment they are put in. People who are contented and +ve minded live healthier lives.

Negative minded people who sulk relentlessly produce offspring with the same chow kuan.

3-12-2019 12:14 AM
Tangsen said:
I do not need those white countries selling thieves sympathy. I just do not want them to further create hardship and problems for Singaporeans due to their incompetence, greed, and ego ..... HUAT HAR .... 9% GST and more CECA to fugg stinkies

I sympathize with your children and grandchildren because you want to create a world that marginalized future Singaporeans over greed & ego.

I hope your children be eventually happy as a Grab driver and PMD food delivery. Nothing wrong with these jobs, but why foreign traxhes getting a better deal when your children and grandchildren are better educated and skilled
Nothing wrong being a grab.
At least he never put his ego on top of his head and prefer to remain humble and earn a decent living.
Well done!
I dont know about this guy...but in the past SDP had very poor quality people....they may think it is okay and all that but they should put themselves in the shoes of the voters...if they dont have any standard and quality control...will people risk it.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
2-12-2019 11:02 PM
Black468 said:
Well done. Secretary general is a book writer and heavyweight is a grab driver. You are talking about the country's leadership. Any of those clowns is full time food panda?

Can lah!

They already said got civil servants to do everything right mah! Rolling on the flor laughing
Positive vs naive is one thin line
Good to be positive but be aware of the environment
Staying positive and ignores the problem now and ahead is called daft and dumb

3-12-2019 8:03 AM
Black468 said:
People who work hard and smart need not worry about their children or grandchildren because they know how to guide their descendants to survive well.

Positive minded people survive regardless of the environment they are put in. People who are contented and +ve minded live healthier lives.

Negative minded people who sulk relentlessly produce offspring with the same chow kuan.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Haha. Naive people cant handle situations.
Whatever problems come, smart people survive.

Common to find people complaining but those who lose out are the ones who are unable to adapt.

Its not the environment at fault. Individuals are 90% accountable for their own destiny.

3-12-2019 8:39 AM
Tangsen said:
Positive vs naive is one thin line
Good to be positive but be aware of the environment
Staying positive and ignores the problem now and ahead is called daft and dumb
2-12-2019 10:49 PM
Honestboy said:
Low class..and we expect such sh%t to lead the country? Forget it
Even he will to get voted into Parliament he can only be a normal MP just like many PAP members.

I will vote for him anytime so he can speak up for ordinary Singaporeans because all PAP MPs very quiet during Parliament sessions.
3-12-2019 6:38 AM
sudoku said:
Sylvia Lim had a good job before she quit, after joining politics.

Those who want to join opposition politics must be willing to lose their jobs, whether public or private sector.

If you have a family to feed and bring bread to the table, please think of your family, your flat and do not join opposition politics. Oh, btw, even if you don't join opposition politics, you may also find yourself out-of-job.

It must be noted that Sylvia Lim, who is now a full-fledged MP, will recieve an allowance of S$16,000 per month, not a small figure, as we compare a manager getting a monthly salary of about S$10,000 per month... Laughing Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)