SG 1st Law Min. daughter slams GCT's views on minister pay as offensive & insulting
23-8-2018 3:53 PM
Honestboy said:
I am even more retarded right? my Mamak Kutty Mamakthir and his children are billionaire although his PM salary is so low..and I am still sucking his soft prick everyday..who is more daft than me?

this moronic dishonestdog start personal attack....GCT is this dog idol, this daft & DF lost till pantless need to beg & lick balls here....yesterday be a pimp for his mother, sioster, wife & daughter, $1/shoot for bangla....today no money again or bitch itchy ask for more.....hahaaa....who bother or care mahathir salary...live you own happy life.....this dog can go & sell his own anus now for $0.5/shoot to feed other salary...... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
as usual no substance reply from this smelly chew hoo kao .. Laughing

23-8-2018 4:12 PM
century said:
this moronic dishonestdog start personal attack....GCT is this dog idol, this daft & DF lost till pantless need to beg & lick balls here....yesterday be a pimp for his mother, sioster, wife & daughter, $1/shoot for bangla....today no money again or bitch itchy ask for more.....hahaaa....who bother or care mahathir salary...live you own happy life.....this dog can go & sell his own anus now for $0.5/shoot to feed other salary...... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
23-8-2018 4:17 PM
Honestboy said:
as usual no substance reply from this smelly chew hoo kao

hahaaa....this one is real chew hu dog....... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
yawn..sounds like broken photocopy machine...must be sucking too much Mamakthir's d-ck liao

23-8-2018 4:21 PM
century said:

hahaaa....this one is real chew hu dog....... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
23-8-2018 4:22 PM
Honestboy said:
yawn..sounds like broken photocopy machine...must be sucking too much Mamakthir's d-ck liao

hahaa...this wasting time moronic chow chew hu dishonestdog.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Today, ESM Goh feels like a fish out of water
19-8-2018 3:15 PM
AhMoan said:
You were comparing Pinkie's pay with Xi and if you not singing Xi's praise, you were at least impressed by Xi being at the bottom of world leaders' pay. And truth be told, I'm as impre ssed as you were and the only reason I've not gone into any deeper discussion on this topic, which you deemed as my avoidance and being offended is because I'm waiting pateintly here for your reply and at last, I got your reply and thank you, it is better late than never.

Now that you have given me your attention, I am prepared to discuss and propose solution and I hope you can reply soonest possible and not make me wait an eternity for your reply as you did previously. Laughing

In the 80s, Spore was a success story and some even described Spore as a mere fishing village before LKY transformed it into a modern metropolis, all in the span of less than 3 decades. Deng XP was deeply impressed by this miraculous feat and he sent planeloads of his goverment officials to learn this miracle from LKY.

The tide has changed.

I am all for our leaders' pay to pegged to Xi's and what are my justifications for it?
I will answer my own question later as the more pertinent is question is, can our leaders survive such a paltry sum ?

In the 80s, LKY taught the CCP everything he knew and as a result, China prosper and it is only right they should reciprocate Spore's kindness by accepting a planeloads of Spore cabinet ministers and MPs to Beijing; to learn from Xi, on how to live and thrive on his paltry annual salary.
And I am sure our leaders will come back enlightened.

There, I have given my proposal and please tell me what you think of it.

Well-thought-out and factually correct for the most part except for your tongue-in-cheek suggestion that members of PM Lee’s cabinet should pay a courtesy visit on their counterparts in China to learn how President Xi has managed to survive on his small salary. No one picked up on the humour in your suggestion?

Seriously, if S’pore were to send a team of observers to fast-improving China to learn from them, it’d be to learn what they excel in and how they do it, like cutting-edge technologies, artificial intelligence - things that could stimulate economic growth and fatten pockets all around.

They could see no virtue in working very hard for a small stipend. Money and power are sacred cows. The last thing politicians want is to slay the sacred cow of monetarism.

To my mind, searching for a politically adept person with a strong sense of nationalism and who’s willing to serve the nation for peanuts will be like looking for a needle in a haystack. We’re enlightened now, thanks to your delightful dry sense of humour!
Cow is resp for allowing escooters.

[Image: e-scooter-main.jpg?itok=XOV217yK]

An e-scooter rider allegedly knocked into a three-year-old girl* while travelling along a pavement at Pasir Ris Drive 3 on Aug 18 at about 9.45pm. Read more at stomp.straitstimes.com

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...is-drive-3
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)