SMRT- Please Refrain from Talking
8-4-2021 11:01 AM
Yanghua said:
The Indians who come here under CECA can speak and write far better English than a dumbfark like you.

Why are you called a dumbfark?

You don't even know that they speak Hindi and not Tamil among themselves. No wonder CECA are hired for the top post while your "Data Analytics" certificate only got you a job as a data entry operator. Rolling on the flor laughing
Thinking
Thinking is difficult, that’s why most people judge Carl Jung
8-4-2021 11:05 AM
Huliwang said:
Thinking

True wad. He said "No Tamil for ceca " wor. Ceca can understand English leh.

Or are you referring to why Black Fart is not the IT Director? The job should be given to him because he is a Singaporean? Surprised

Or you quoted me because you want him to READ what I wrote? No need lar. He had read it but only pretending to have me in the Ignore List... Rolling on the flor laughing
8-4-2021 11:10 AM
Yanghua said:
True wad. He said "No Tamil for ceca " wor. Ceca can understand English leh.

Or are you referring to why Black Fart is not the IT Director? The job should be given to him because he is a Singaporean? Surprised

Or you quoted me because you want him to READ what I wrote. No need lar. He had read it but only pretending to have me in the Ignore List... Rolling on the flor laughing
I think you are on ignore list. So by quoting with a smiley, I act as messenger to pass your post....... Laughing
8-4-2021 11:15 AM
Huliwang said:
I think you are on ignore list. So by quoting with a smiley, I act as messenger to pass your post....... Laughing

So he really ignored me because I am not gay? 97
8-4-2021 11:17 AM
Yanghua said:
So he really ignored me because I am not gay? 97
Must have been ignored because no complain to tester so far. ...... Laughing
hfourhumchunpan
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post
8-4-2021 10:52 AM
jahtl said:
People will still talk unless there is a $200 fine if caught talking.

there is totally no enforcement in public transport.
if LTA want to do something right, don't just put up posters/placards on trains n buses
wasting time, effort n $$ just to wayang.
do it the singapore way lah.
might as well remove all cctv! i use to hear people talking usually fts. if no hp to record my shouting, i will kaanineh give them a shock they never forget.
there is a need to have enforcement officers to board our trains/buses randomly to deter those who talk loudly.
i don't understand why there is a need to speak so loudly and in some cases, throughout their whole journey.
they have so many urgent things to talk about? or just trying to yaya papaya.
I think SMRT should make an area at the end of the train where one can talk freely on phone..smoke a puff..drink beer and charge their phone.
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)