ST: 4G team to create opportunities at every stage of life for all: Indranee
19-7-2019 9:05 PM
Honestboy said:
I don’t really care if you have job or not

You rather be jobless?
19-7-2019 9:50 PM
Casanova said:
You rather be jobless?

I rather you be jobless than my fellow Singaporeans. You can always go back to India.
19-7-2019 9:50 PM
Casanova said:
Look at your house. The value of your house

Ordinary Singaporeans only have one house. What’s the use of having an expensive house but begging for food?
[+] 1 user Likes Honestboy's post
4G team to create opportunities at every stage of life for all: Indranee

You believe this. Laughing Laughing Laughing
1st go make sure that every Singaporean graduate from a local or overseas university is able to get a job before I believe you.
[Image: OCsu4f3.jpg]
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
19-7-2019 12:43 PM
FaTa said:
[Image: 760372.jpeg]

What do you think ah?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/4...l-indranee
Just empty big talk of creating opportunities only. Come out with a summary of action plans first then we see workable or not. With CECA, jobs taken by foreigners and sitting inaction on so many simple issues like PMD, I have very little faith in this bunch of crapz...... Cool

[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post
20-7-2019 12:41 AM
Huliwang said:
Just empty big talk of creating opportunities only. Come out with a summary of action plans first then we see workable or not. With CECA, jobs taken by foreigners and sitting inaction on so many simple issues like PMD, I have very little faith in this bunch of crapz...... Cool

Open market is good
Our Govt is very engaging with us. Always give us opportunities to Huat with them
20-7-2019 11:36 AM
Casanova said:
Our Govt is very engaging with us. Always give us opportunities to Huat with them

No wonder Citizens, esp Middle -age are always left behind.

[Image: N3TyBQS.png]
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
19-7-2019 10:40 PM
Honestboy said:
Ordinary Singaporeans only have one house. What’s the use of having an expensive house but begging for food?

This is what alot of dafts don't understand. They only got 1 house and were conned into thinking they were rich. Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)