ST Forum: High rent driving coffee shop stallholders away
Complain for what? This is not happening yesterday...... Why they cannot regulate? Do not rent out the whole coffeeshop. Rent it out individually. They just lazy renting out to one operator to collect higher rental with lesser work to be done.When this policy started decades ago, I tell myself finished, Singaporean going to bear the high cost of living and consequences.
Now gas and water not cheap anymore. Even carrot cake seller complain its expensive to fry carrot.
Gov controls the market force - COE supply
14-1-2021 9:31 AM
QE3 said:
I seldom eat in the coffee shop.

Don't eat in the coffee shop lor.
Do your own cooking and make your own coffee 058

1 pkt of instant coffee only cost 15cents.
https://shopee.sg/product/21317378/22610...10588010.9

But I buy Nescafe Gold and make my own coffee.
Buy when there is promotion in NTUC.
Sometimes you get it at $12.95 and free with 50g bottle.

I cook at home too, but I still go to coffee shops and hawkers' centres, but only to those stalls which sell good food. So my meals are not all home cooked food.

Just now, I ate prawn noodles. Mee kia zeng hiam. That's how the hawker prefers customers to say it if they don't want tomato sauce added to the noodles. I never like ketchup in my noodles whether it's prawn noodles or bak chor mee or fish ball noodles.

It's definitely cheaper if I cook my own version of prawn noodles but I can't get the chilli right. And it would be too much work to even make it myself. So bo bian, have to eat out.

But I skipped the coffee. It's very hard to find good coffee nowadays, and even Ya kun's standard had dropped when they hired Malaysian aunties to brew it. These aunties had never even drunk YK coffee when YK was still alive, how the fcuk they know how it should taste. They just kasak kuta.

And American coffee like Starbucks....or Coffee Bean... is not my taste.

So I made my own coffee. Nescafe Gold bought from Value$....which is cheaper than FP even when the latter has an offer with the small 50 g bottle thrown in.
Resistance is futile. Happy Pbanned Sand aka Gay P1ashitbo copied my avatar and signature.
Diu .. you everything blame PRCunts, they must have gang raped your S, sell you wife to the chicken shop, send your daughter to be their comfort women and make your son clear landmines with his legs.

14-1-2021 11:34 AM
DCS17 said:
They claim they got sexperience doing china business mah. China will buy up alot of singapore goods. You sapport wor. So china cannot help sg arh?
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
14-1-2021 1:55 PM
Tangsen said:
Diu .. you everything blame PRCunts, they must have gang raped your S, sell you wife to the chicken shop, send your daughter to be their comfort women and make your son clear landmines with his legs.

No mah u saying they good. So ask u mah. U cheong botak hill to serve china wor. So asking u the best since u front line with them wor
They are actually good mah, I have peers and colleagues from PRCunts. I work them them and they clearly shows their abilities not like shitty skins CECA.
What Cheong botak hill got to do with PRCunts? They fugg your B-side never pay you issit? Everything also ulan PRCunts.

14-1-2021 2:16 PM
DCS17 said:
No mah u saying they good. So ask u mah. U cheong botak hill to serve china wor. So asking u the best since u front line with them wor
14-1-2021 2:22 PM
Tangsen said:
They are actually good mah, I have peers and colleagues from PRCunts. I work them them and they clearly shows their abilities not like shitty skins CECA.
What Cheong botak hill got to do with PRCunts? They fugg your B-side never pay you issit? Everything also ulan PRCunts.

No leh, U ask an*l they all better. Hantum each other until so chaotics liao.

U mentioned u cheong botak hill to learn to defend singapore to make singapore nice nice mah. No meh?

While u get to see good ablititles, I see shitty A*stars and sgh cheena scientist keeps damaging equipment and blame Singaporean leh. Then abuse position to get interns from China and dun hire Singapore NTU or NUS one. That my sexperience with them and I "sent" them home lor. At least I taste PRC scientists cunts. CECA one u like u can go take lor. Nobody fighting with u anyway
14-1-2021 8:52 AM
sgtalker said:
The excuses given will always be market forces in play and if you can't take the heat, then get out...

Blame the PAP, lor. They are often the ROOT of different problems.

1. Allow high rental, to punish consumers.

2. Set both levies and quota to kill local business.
Foreign MNCs are not affected due to FREE in- flow of CECA.

3. Free Unlimited FTs coming to kills middle-age/ experience citizens in their jobs.
So that we become cleaners, hawkers and tax- drivers.
Never Trust PAP. And may JoTeo's children die a painful long death.
Maybe my experience overall with them is pleasant and positive.
Cheong botak hill got what to do with PRCunts? They invade SG meh?

14-1-2021 2:25 PM
DCS17 said:
No leh, U ask an*l they all better. Hantum each other until so chaotics liao.

U mentioned u cheong botak hill to learn to defend singapore to make singapore nice nice mah. No meh?

While u get to see good ablititles, I see shitty A*stars and sgh cheena scientist keeps damaging equipment and blame Singaporean leh. Then abuse position to get interns from China and dun hire Singapore NTU or NUS one. That my sexperience with them and I "sent" them home lor. At least I taste PRC scientists cunts. CECA one u like u can go take lor. Nobody fighting with u anyway
14-1-2021 2:30 PM
Ola said:
Blame the PAP, lor. They are often the ROOT of different problems.

1. Allow high rental, to punish consumers.

2. Set both levies and quota to kill local business.
Foreign MNCs are not affected due to FREE in- flow of CECA.

3. Free Unlimited FTs coming to kills middle-age/ experience citizens in their jobs.
So that we become cleaners, hawkers and tax- drivers.
new job for sinkees... gardeners!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)