STRESSFUL : If Johor disconnects water supply now, what will happen to us?
17-3-2019 12:47 PM
debono said:
I concur with your comments, if the minister in charge is unable to resolve problems, then he/she needs to be replaced, we cannot afford to pay millions and have terms and conditions handicap us...... nailbite nailbite

In fact, Singapore parliament has mediocre on board..
17-3-2019 8:33 AM
talkcover said:
You heard from who Spore refuse to sell water to Msia? You su ka write causing tension, is an offence.

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, not I say one lah! thumbs upWinking
But I heard people said so I said it lah! 245
Now you read what I write so you say it to all here lor! Laughing
How reliable can Singapore govt be to promise her people that by 2061 Singapore will be self sufficient?

Providing a time line chart showing the progression of water production to meet consumption from today to 2061
17-3-2019 4:10 PM
sukhoi35 said:
How reliable can Singapore govt be to promise her people that by 2061 Singapore will be self sufficient?

Providing a time line chart showing the progression of water production to meet consumption from today to 2061

walaneh! shock
Bro, now is 2019 liao lah! Worried
How long more to go leh? Thinking
17-3-2019 9:43 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, now is 2019 liao lah! Worried
How long more to go leh? Thinking

We, Singaporeans paid whatever the price those politicians demanded for to do the job..
instead of worrying for Singaporeans, they worried more about Tianjin.

Its like engaging a bunch of unworthy bogus contractor, they taken the money and they do nothing about it.
And time is running out!

How can we, Singaporeans trust these types of unreliable people anymore?
For over 30 years, Singapore politicians spent alot of their time in Suzhou SIP followed by Tianjin eco-city, China but why they done nothing to our water supply.

Are the Chinese more important?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)