Sack all employees who refused vaccination by sep 21 without compensation..
3-5-2021 8:15 AM
Insert said:
How to prove it is 95% lower ? Beside the current vaccine does not protect against new Covid-19 strains eg the latest Indian's double mutant ? With more "ninja mutant", the role of vaccine combating Covid-19 (endless mutation) maybe restricted.

Our SAF cannot defend our country from an attack by the Communist Armed Forces of PRC but it can punch the wind out of the Malaysian army if they dare to start a fight with us. Please do not abolish National Service, and please go for your vaccination. Do this to protect yourself, your family and your country. thumbs up
unless exempted....if not....finre $1k n jail 1 month for them...better still 5 5 5
3-5-2021 8:06 AM
sgbuffett said:
If u are vaccinated the chance of infection is lower ...95% lower.

Anti vax people like to spread misunderstanding. Vaccine is not perfect but better than not taking

Based on that percentage, I would sarpork the government if:

1. For those who are vaccinated and get infected, MOH will subsidize 100% of the cost of all medical care thumbs up

2. For those who are not vaccinated, MOH will subsidize 5% of the cost of medical care. Kiss
[+] 1 user Likes Yanghua's post
3-5-2021 9:38 AM
Yanghua said:

1. For those who are vaccinated and get infected, MOH will subsidize 100% of the cost of all medical care thumbs up

2. For those who are not vaccinated, MOH will subsidize 5% of the cost of medical care. Kiss

not vaccinated..pay 10x to cover those vaccinated..la thumbs up
[+] 2 users Like oldbird's post
3-5-2021 9:34 AM
Yanghua said:
Our SAF cannot defend our country from an attack by the Communist Armed Forces of PRC but it can punch the wind out of the Malaysian army if they dare to start a fight with us. Please do not abolish National Service, and please go for your vaccination. Do this to protect yourself, your family and your country. thumbs up

How to protect the country when a fully vaccinated person can get infected or worse going around infecting people unknowingly ? It is likened to giving you a rifle with plastic (no live) rounds. How to fight the war ? To solve the root of the problem, one need to nip it in the bud ie the source. The source is obvious but of course, it takes greater courage and vision to do so. It is a paradox to let the enemies infiltrate in with open arms and then giving you a rifle for self defence. In the first place, why let the enemies in ....worst they give you plastic rounds to kill them. Big Grin
3-5-2021 9:51 AM
Insert said:
How to protect the country when a fully vaccinated person can get infected or worse going around infecting people unknowingly Big Grin

You mean our SAF solders cannot be killed by the Malaysian army just because they had 2 or 2 and a half years of army training? There will still be casualties right? Does that mean that we abolish NS since the SAF cannot be 100% invincible? Please finish your reservist cycles OK? Kiss
3-5-2021 9:56 AM
Yanghua said:
You mean our SAF solders cannot be killed by the Malaysian army just because they had 2 or 2 and a half years of army training? There will still be casualties right? Does that mean that we abolish NS since the SAF cannot be 100% invincible? Please finish your reservist cycles OK? Kiss

Think your England not very good to understand my analogy. Please go harass that black fart. Bye. Big Grin
3-5-2021 9:38 AM
Yanghua said:

U sound like u have yet to get vaccinated. Laughing
Why not sack those who import to infect us? First not blocking PRCUNTS early when started now ........ worst. Knowingly shiteland CECA sewage ganges is highly infected yet still importing them in by the plane loads

3-5-2021 7:44 AM
oldbird said:
liked new Zealand... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post
3-5-2021 10:03 AM
winbig said:
U sound like u have yet to get vaccinated. Laughing

I was among the first to get vaccinated. Two shots of Pfizer BioNTech. Both times, I had a slight pain at the injection site, that's all.

I know I still have a 5% chance of getting infected. But if that should happen, my body had undergone NS, and knows how to whack the virus till it regrets entering me and cries tolong. But it's not for me to pardon because my Pfizer BioNTech trained cells will CRUSH the virus. No mercy! thumbs up
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)