Sai Trump made me cannot play game k#@
This asshxole has to go...just now I was playing online game counter strike which I had not play for 10 years

Guess what happen ?

A group of India players same team as me say some neh neh words I dun understand but I can hear one of them kept saying Chinese Chinese..because my nick is in Chinese characters.

I was the MVP of the team helping the neh team win,,,next moment I was kicked out of the team,

I recorded all my games...I got proof and will show it to my Illuminati uncles.

This sh%t angmoh monkey that sow discord with my India teammates has to go...else the world will have no peace...CxCxB...

I will tell my FATHER IN HEAVENS.

Wanna win the ERECTION ? Get the permission from my uncles first...fxxcck

You better watch out, my uncles will sue until you sell your grandfather’s house once u lose the erection.
Form your own chinese team loh..... Counter Strike all those Indian out of the arena! Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Koh's post
17-10-2020 10:43 PM
Mark Koh said:
Form your own chinese team loh..... Counter Strike all those Indian out of the arena! Laughing

10 years ago, my team has Indian, Angmoh monkeys, Chinese, Vietnamese all playing happily together...nobody kick anybody out until this Trump start to b a racist against China....

Our years of hard work n effort for peace and racial tolerance on this planet will b destroyed by this Trump if he continues another 4 years...mark my words.
He took only 4 years to destroy the effort for peace built by everyone on this planet.
Which US President has ever caused instability between Taiwan n China ever once before Trump ?

No one...not even the warmongers Bush.
You got read Trump’s books written by himself ?

This guy said he only cares about the end result and does not care about how he got there.

That means, he is unfit to be the leader of our world.

A leader works for his citizen and country...he is a slave to the nation. He cannot b unscrupulous to reach his own selfish objective but to work for the benefit of everyone in the country. So every execution and delivery of any policy must b carefully thought out ,not simply just execute what he himself alone thinks is okay.

This guy really think he is a King or something else...he kept using propaganda, slogans, etc to brainwash his citizen instead of thinking of their welfare.

In ancient times, we called this kinda person a dictator. That is not smart, that is called a rush person.
17-10-2020 11:20 PM
Sim Tian said:
You got read Trump’s books written by himself ?

This guy said he only cares about the end result and does not care about how he got there.

That means, he is unfit to be the leader of our world.

A leader works for his citizen and country...he is a slave to the nation. He cannot b unscrupulous to reach his own selfish objective but to work for the benefit of everyone in the country. So every execution and delivery of any policy must b carefully thought out ,not simply just execute what he himself alone thinks is okay.

This guy really think he is a King or something else...he kept using propaganda, slogans, etc to brainwash his citizen instead of thinking of their welfare.

In ancient times, we called this kinda person a dictator. That is not smart, that is called a rush person.

Support you lah Bro, pray to God, if existent, that he ends up like the Kennedy brothers.
nemo me impune lacessit waiting
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post
17-10-2020 10:01 PM
Sim Tian said:
This asshxole has to go...just now I was playing online game counter strike which I had not play for 10 years

Guess what happen ?

A group of India players same team as me say some neh neh words I dun understand but I can hear one of them kept saying Chinese Chinese..because my nick is in Chinese characters.

I was the MVP of the team helping the neh team win,,,next moment I was kicked out of the team,

This sh%t angmoh monkey that sow discord with my India teammates has to go...else the world will have no peace...CxCxB...

You better watch out, my uncles will sue until you sell your grandfather’s house once u lose the erection.

Play Doom Eternal la... a more apt title for him come Nov 3
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post
18-10-2020 12:46 AM
SotongOngTee said:
Support you lah Bro, pray to God, if existent, that he ends up like the Kennedy brothers.

Thank u my brothumbs up
17-10-2020 10:01 PM
Sim Tian said:

Guess what happen ?

Politically, it is not so simple when USA Vs PRC for world leadership role.
It can lead to NWO to challenge PRC ambitious projects with support from worldwide countries not in good terms with PRC...........
[+] 1 user Likes ZhuMingQiang's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)