Seeing how farked up HK protesters are...
#1
I will never join any protests, peaceful or otherwise

It's pointless, it's negative energy
Quote
#2
They not yet order water canon truck, that's how ill equipped their police was
[Image: 7XZIa9O.gif?noredirect]
Quote
#3
14-8-2019 2:28 AM
jameslee58 said:
They not yet order water canon truck, that's how ill equipped their police was
[Image: 7XZIa9O.gif?noredirect]

The problem is how to use that strange thing inside the airport terminal or inside the govt building? The cockroaches are not going on the open streets for you to spray as they have grown smart. They fight from inside big buildings........ Laughing

Quote
#4
Why need to order water canon truck when they can always borrow it from Hong Kong Airport Fire Service Brigade and I am pretty sure the fire brigade will be most happy to T-loan it to the Hong Kong police to use against them protestors as payback for shutting down the airport Laughing

Treeswing

14-8-2019 2:28 AM
jameslee58 said:
They not yet order water canon truck, that's how ill equipped their police was
[Image: 7XZIa9O.gif?noredirect]
Quote
#5
Ai yah, so easy to solve the problem. Just find a way to activate the fire control water sprinklers in the buildings to drench them can liao thumbs up

Treeswing

14-8-2019 2:37 AM
Huliwang said:
The problem is how to use that strange thing inside the airport terminal or inside the govt building? The cockroaches are not going on the open streets for you to spray as they have grown smart. They fight from inside big buildings........ Laughing
Quote
#6
14-8-2019 2:54 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Ai yah, so easy to solve the problem. Just find a way to activate the fire control water sprinklers in the buildings to drench them can liao thumbs up

Treeswing
I thought they already carry rain coats and yellow umbrellas inside their backpacks for such warfare. They also carry gas masks. So smoke also useless.......... Laughing

Quote
#7
14-8-2019 1:49 AM
Sentinel said:
I will never join any protests, peaceful or otherwise

It's pointless, it's negative energy

Knowing it’s pointless, yet you asked your elderly parents to q for every free and cheap sh%t out there ..that’s real stupidity and waste of energy
[+] 1 user Likes Honestboy's post
Quote
#8
14-8-2019 4:20 AM
Honestboy said:
Knowing it’s pointless, yet you asked your elderly parents to q for every free and cheap sh%t out there ..that’s real stupidity and waste of energy

For someone who cant afford a car yet try so hard to bluff like own one, you think your words here hv credibility for anyone to believe i made my elderly to do such thing?
You must be plain stupiak to lie abt that
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post
Quote
#9
Should use flame thrower. thumbs up
Quote
#10
Beri easy to clear them out.
It must be eyeball to eyeball.
2 soldiers enough.
1 armed with machine gun, grenade and bayonet.
The other pistol who do the talking and shooting. As the rats dance Bam dead.
As they flee, the other armed with machine gun open fire over their heads.
Tanks armed to the teeth will wait for them.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: