Seeing how farked up HK protesters are...
17-8-2019 8:50 AM
Sentinel said:
Yes, just post the video, and stop telling grandmothers stories here

Full of farking excuses

No wonder your mother enjoy having her smelly loose che.eye farked by dogs, pigs, cockroaches, banglas and elephants

I post the video and prove that you are telling lies and you can happily walk away without any punishment? You are Soh Hai, Limpeh is not. Don’t be a faggot la. If you are so sure, just accept the challenge you PROPOSED. Bark and bark no use. You won’t be able to escape anymore. You are trapped!! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Honestboy's post
Bro, Sentinel (Stuka76) is never going to post in here that he formally accepts your challenge lah. Laughing He always chickens out. That's when he desperately resorts to calling us clones etc. or using vulgarities like and I quote --> his mother enjoy having her smelly loose che.eye farked by dogs, pigs, cockroaches, banglas and elephants

Treeswing

17-8-2019 9:28 AM
Honestboy said:
I post the video and prove that you are telling lies and you can happily walk away without any punishment? You are Soh Hai, Limpeh is not. Don’t be a faggot la. If you are so sure, just accept the challenge you PROPOSED. Bark and bark no use. You won’t be able to escape anymore. You are trapped!! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes STUKA76_DADDY's post
17-8-2019 11:31 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Bro, Sentinel (Stuka76) is never going to post in here that he formally accepts your challenge lah. Laughing He always chickens out. That's when he desperately resorts to calling us clones etc. or using vulgarities like and I quote --> his mother enjoy having her smelly loose che.eye farked by dogs, pigs, cockroaches, banglas and elephants

Treeswing

His kindergarten vulgarities won’t be able to distract me. I don’t want to go into the vulgarity war with him yet. His whole family and 24 generations will be F upside down by me. He is already trapped now and can only keep barking to distract us from pushing him to a total humiliation. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Honestboy's post

us democracy on protector.
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
17-8-2019 11:37 AM
Honestboy said:
His kindergarten vulgarities won’t be able to distract me. I don’t want to go into the vulgarity war with him yet. His whole family and 24 generations will be F upside down by me. He is already trapped now and can only keep barking to distract us from pushing him to a total humiliation. Laughing

multiple id user,
you own self talk to ownself.

you should go to see imh doctor.your brain got problem. Laughing
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post
As I hv discovered after luring both of them out, I can confirm both of them nicks are from the same toad
Stuka76 and Dishonestdog are just two of multiple nicks this toad has on SgTalk

But still, this toad not my match

Come one, kill one, come all, kill all

Mess with the best, die with the rest

Bye
Honestboy and I are messing with the Best Liar in Sg Talk. The proof is in this thread --> https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-My-Dear-S...-by-Huawei Laughing

Treeswing
18-8-2019 4:00 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Honestboy and I are messing with the Best Liar in Sg Talk. The proof is in this thread --> https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-My-Dear-S...-by-Huawei Laughing

Treeswing

Who mess who, who is liar, we all in SgTalk knows

If you show your face, home address and I/C here on SgTalk, I will share the Huawei Y6 Pro pic here with definitive proof I bought them.

Deal?

I know you're a liar and a coward
Faking Grab ratings in the anonymity of a nameless video where no one can verify its authenticity with Grab

You're naive and stupiak

No wonder you are SgTalk 1st Class moron!

Laughing Bye
Videos like this one below do not lie, unlike you lying about you successfully buying not one but 2 sets of $54 Y6 Pro Huawei phones. 29dz8zk

I am the only one uploading video evidence here whereas you are the one without the balls to submit even a fake photo of your 2 sets of $54 phones and can only resort to blowing hot air in here 245 Rolling on the flor laughing

No wonder none of your fellow PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians willing to post in here that they believed you. Rolling on the flor laughing

Treeswing

18-8-2019 4:57 AM
Sentinel said:
Who mess who, who is liar, we all in SgTalk knows

If you show your face, home address and I/C here on SgTalk, I will share the Huawei Y6 Pro pic here with definitive proof I bought them.

Deal?

I know you're a liar and a coward
Faking Grab ratings in the anonymity of a nameless video where no one can verify its authenticity with Grab

You're naive and stupiak

No wonder you are SgTalk 1st Class moron!

Laughing Bye
18-8-2019 5:09 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Videos like this one below do not lie, unlike you lying about you successfully buying not one but 2 sets of $54 Y6 Pro Huawei phones. 29dz8zk

I am the only one uploading video evidence here whereas you are the one without the balls to submit even a fake photo of your 2 sets of $54 phones and can only resort to blowing hot air in here 245 Rolling on the flor laughing

Treeswing

Wah you really shameless to keep lying here on SgTalk

Already confirmed you fake the rating, not the video, you stupiak moron

It is so easy to fake the rating with Grab by having ghost passengers, which you hv plenty of bangla wives
to be your passengers

Instead of doing an honest living as a Grab driver, you fake the ratings and abuse your Grab driver status to commit adultery with another man's wife

And brag here about it

You're really incorrigible

vomit
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)