Select Committee on deliberate online falsehoods begins public hearings on Wednesday
13-3-2018 6:05 PM
Notdumb said:
If real CPF news get out....Ringgit 1 = S$ 10. Rolling on the flor laughing

Time will tell. Triple A rating with high debt.
You think it makes sense.
Sg loan interest alone is already SGD$12Billion with current low rate environment

https://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/singapore
官以民为本,民以食为天
13-3-2018 6:10 PM
EXBB said:
Difficult lah..Malaysia rating already koyak...Google first before posting nonsense online...dont ownself shame oneself..pui

Fake news u also read? Rolling on the flor laughing
Not only rating koyah hor ...
Even sovereign wealth fund also shut down ...

This is what we have been worrying and trying to prevent ...
But it seems like every time we managed to avert it this time ...

It somehow comes back over and over to haunt us ...
Now u know why we say we are in a wicked and corrupted generation ...

Only God can help us now ...

13-3-2018 6:10 PM
EXBB said:
Difficult lah..Malaysia rating already koyak...Google first before posting nonsense online...dont ownself shame oneself..pui
Our teacher says this :

" Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

I think probably they are not happy with current 151th ranking.
Want to increase the ranking further.
官以民为本,民以食为天
Charles Chong is just rubbish. His reputation in SIA makes me wonder WHO is the A S S who chose him to be Deputy Speaker for the Select Committee?

Ah- Cham already said- Two Wrongs don't make One Right. So, why is P A P so adamant about sending SL to the gallows??
13-3-2018 6:38 PM
Baylo said:
Charles Chong is just rubbish. His reputation in SIA makes me wonder WHO is the A S S who chose him to be Deputy Speaker for the Select Committee?

Ah- Cham already said- Two Wrongs don't make One Right. So, why is P A P so adamant about sending SL to the gallows??

To make an example, so that others dare not speak out.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
WAT COMMITTE WHEN ALL MEMBERS EXCEPT PRITAM SINGH ARE PAPIGS SOME W RECORD OF EXTREME BIAS N VERY HAWKISH!!!!!!!!
We are better than Switzerland... yes Bananeyessss 2004 Cancan

13-3-2018 6:31 PM
QE3 said:
I think probably they are not happy with current 151th ranking.
Want to increase the ranking further.
Nothing to select. If really want should go after British parliamentarians.
They accuse Russia for using Novichok, a nerve agent. Now Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov demands sample.
https://www.rt.com/news/421126-lavrov-re...k-skripal/

[Image: 5aa7aabefc7e93444d8b458e.jpg]
What is real in this world except money?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)