Select committee on deliberate online falsehood. Govt accepts recommendations
Fake news Committee
[Image: bp_print9_110118_15.jpg?itok=RD19lb6M]

Oh hi Charlie, I see you are in the Fake news committee. Can you pls tell us if "$22.5 million in "missing" funds from Punggol East TC" a fake news during the 2015 GE?
[+] 2 users Like .(0)-(0)'s post
[Image: 20180920_fmwrap.jpg?itok=Bsivnvws]
20-9-2018 10:41 PM
.(0)-(0) said:
Fake news Committee

Oh hi Charlie, I see you are in the Fake news committee. Can you pls tell us if "$22.5 million in "missing" funds from Punggol East TC" a fake news during the 2015 GE?

Dont act smart ok..mind your own business lah u dumbfark
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
So Straits Times the propaganda sheet will be closed?

Anyway sound like a step backwards for govt to regulate truth.

We already have veey harsh laws to tackle racist and acts against religion
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
.(0)-(0) said:
Fake news Committee

That is a very good and revelant question...........no answers yet......?
GE coming.....so preemptive measures....to regulate, legislate the....foreign social media & media giants.....operating locally.

Only SPH, Mediacorp, Today, Channelnewsasia, Sg radio stations...are telling the true news.

The rest.....labelled.....fake news.

Get it?
.(0)-(0) said:
Fake news Committee

walaneh! shock
Bro, that's a different matter lah! Worried
21-9-2018 10:38 AM
FaTa said:
GE coming.....so preemptive measures....to regulate, legislate the....foreign social media & media giants.....operating locally.

Only SPH, Mediacorp, Today, Channelnewsasia, Sg radio stations...are telling the true news.

The rest.....labelled.....fake news.

Get it?

I get it and is able to read between the lines.......my comment on this select committee, is that there is too little opposition members representing the masses. Most of those in the select committee are PaP YES men/women. Therefore it is not a good representation of the voices of opposition masses. As many have said before, we need a level playing field in our political arena, in order that the voices the greater masses are heard, and heard loud...........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
20-9-2018 7:01 PM
Oneworld said:
Select committee just like select president? Ugly004

datz right.........this sh%t will lead another suppresion of our rights n freedom
they will onlt stop when voted OUT
20-9-2018 7:57 PM
Oneworld said:
It is in WP interest to be yesman to pap.

IF PRITAM DISAGREED HE WILL END UP HAVING A BANDAGED HEAD...SORT OF TURNAN FROM PAPIGS!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Hans Kaiser's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)