Selling Genting and Buy back at lower Price
For those that listen to my call...congrats thumbs up If you sell Genting and buy later at 0.8 <:-P
For those that keep thinking i am wrong...Go Luck
Yesterday 8:44 AM
Casanova said:
For those that listen to my call...congrats thumbs up If you sell Genting and buy later at 0.8 <:-P

Go and tell ur stupid G bro who everyday spread new of genting..huat here huat there .really hai si Lang
Yesterday 9:02 AM
CFD king said:
Go and tell ur stupid G bro who everyday spread new of genting..huat here huat there .really hai si Lang

It will go up by later on. I read on chart and market sentiment. Still down trend
Yesterday 9:18 AM
Casanova said:
I am such a loveable sweet piggy. Believe me and you will be granted eternal salvation

erm.... ok? Big smile
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Yesterday 9:24 AM
p1acebo said:
erm.... ok? Big smile

bro, i am good rite.
Yesterday 9:56 AM
Casanova said:
bro, i am good rite.

Yes bro, very good..... deliciously good too thumbs up
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
16-10-2018 6:31 PM
ah pan said:
13-9-2018 6:02 PM
ah pan said:
10-9-2018 8:29 PM
ah pan said:
10-9-2018 6:12 PM
Casanova said:
Yes. The support level is at 1.03. I keep holding it.

got chance to gap cover is it, 80 cents coming? .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

first stop 95 cents? .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

took some profit today .... thumbs up

Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
11-9-2018 7:44 AM
Casanova said:
10-9-2018 8:29 PM
ah pan said:
10-9-2018 6:12 PM
Casanova said:
Yes. The support level is at 1.03. I keep holding it.

got chance to gap cover is it, 80 cents coming? .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

You wait long long. This stock can collect dividend

11-9-2018 6:33 PM
Casanova said:
I continue to load more today. Another 40 lots into the bags.

Yesterday 8:44 AM
Casanova said:

ownself short ownself, very pain pain right .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
Yesterday 9:56 AM
Casanova said:
bro, i am good rite.

U were feeding on my genting analysis going to $0.70. Absolute shameless copycat. Angry Laughing

Share with us how do you short this stock ??? Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)