SembMarine Will Revisit 11.3 cts Low After Releasing FY2020 Results on 23Feb2021
After losing money for 3 consecutive years for FY2017, FY2018 & FY2019

SembMarine will once again report losses for FY2020 on Feb 23

Shareholders like sgbuffett will surely get fcuked as SembMarine has yet to report impairments which could be massive like Keppel O&M, close to a billion impairment losses

Beware, be careful, do not be fooled by sgbuffett into thinking SembMarine share price will track oil price

If you bet on oil recovery, buy crude oil, not a bankrupt debt laden SembMarine, unprofitable for 4 consecutive years
He, being poor, has only his lies
He will do his utmost to cover his lies
Against PAP and PM Lee, he will spread lies
Alone, a bleak future, he will realise......

[Image: vbcwidx.png]
Put your money where your loud mouth is ....stock is available for shorting.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
SembMarine massive profits is the past from "corruption" oil rig business

Such corruption business does not exist anymore

And there is overhang of rigs, more than 100 rigs mothballed in Singapore waters

That is why Keppel O&M and SembMarine had to give away their ready built rigs to Borr Drilling on credit

SembMarine has won ZERO new rigs or offshore platform orders in the whole of 2020

SembMarine yards will become white elephants

With more than $2 billion invested in Tuas Boulevard Yard and no new orders for the whole of 2020 and beyond

SembMarine may have to do a share consolidation (eg 6 shares become 1 share) followed by another round of rights issue (eg 5 rights shares for 1 consolidated share) to raise $2.1 billion to recapitalize and repay its massive debts (net debt likely $2.5 billion after previous rights issue to cancel off $1.5 billion debt and $600 million as working capital)

If you wish to invest in SembMarine, be patient, be aware of the risks

Do not get fcuked another time, you have been fcuked to nothing after the previous 5 to 1 rights issue where you have to fork out $1 for every SembMarine share you own and see your $1 lose 25% now, 40% at last year low

Why expose your arrse to be fcuked? Do not be like masterbating moron sgbuffett and his end state SembMarine investments

Put your money where your loud mouth is ....stock is available for shorting.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Ladies and gentlemen

Keppel Corp has already announced its intention to exit the rig building business

And try to sell away its rigs assets to recover $2.6 billion cash

That means Keppel Corp will not buy over bankrupt unprofitable debt laden SembMarine for sure

Temasek being the majority SembMarine shareholder may use SembMarine to takeover Keppel rig assets

That means what? SembMarine shareholders will get fcuked again because SembMarine will have to raise cash through rights issue to pay for Keppel's $2.6 billion rig assets

Use your brain to think ahead, do not be a hindsight masterbating moron like sgbuffett

To be a winner in the stock market you must know yourself and your risks

That is how I was able to take a million off the markets in 22 months

And avoid losing my CPF savings to a stock like SembMarine promoted by a lying moron here in Sgtalk

8-2-2021 10:11 PM
5354 said:
SembMarine massive profits is the past from "corruption" oil rig business

Such corruption business does not exist anymore

And there is overhang or rigs, more than 100 rigs mothballed in Singapore waters

That is why Keppel O&M and SembMarine had to give away their ready built rigs to Borr Drilling on credit

SembMarine has won ZERO new rigs or offshore platform orders in the whole of 2020

SembMarine yards will become white elephants

With more than $2 billion invested in Tuas Boulevard Yard and no new orders for the whole of 2020 and beyond

SembMarine may have to do a share consolidation (eg 6 shares become 1 share) followed by another round of rights issue (eg 5 rights shares for 1 consolidated share) to raise $2.1 billion to recapitalize and repay its massive debts (net debt likely $2.5 billion after previous rights issue to cancel off $1.5 billion debt and $600 million as working capital)

If you wish to invest in SembMarine, be patient, be aware of the risks

Do not get fcuked another time, you have been fcuked to nothing after the previous 5 to 1 rights issue where you have to fork out $1 for every SembMarine share you own and see your $1 lose 25% now, 40% at last year low

Why expose your arrse to be fcuked? Do not be like masterbating moron sgbuffett and his end state SembMarine investments

If u have the skills and knowledge in what u say, short it since there is so much meat to 11.3.
8-2-2021 10:22 PM
5354 said:
Ladies and gentlemen

Keppel Corp has already announced its intention to exit the rig building business

And try to sell away its rigs assets to recover $2.6 billion cash

That means Keppel Corp will not buy over bankrupt unprofitable debt laden SembMarine for sure

Temasek being the majority SembMarine shareholder may use SembMarine to takeover Keppel rig assets

That means what? SembMarine shareholders will get fcuked again because SembMarine will have to raise cash through rights issue to pay for Keppel's $2.6 billion rig assets

Use your brain to think ahead, do not be a hindsight masterbating moron like sgbuffett

To be a winner in the stock market you must know yourself and your risks

That is how I was able to take a million off the markets in 22 months

And avoid losing my CPF savings to a stock like SembMarine promoted by a lying moron here in Sgtalk

Keppel O&M and SembMarine both have rigs sold to Borr Drilling on credit which could be worth scrap iron in the future

Because at the present moment Borr Drilling unable to service the interests payments and Keppel no choice but to agree to postphone the interests payments from Borr Drilling

If Temasek use SembMarine to buy over Keppel rigs assets, SembMarine shareholders like sgbuffett double fcuked because sgbuffett is buying scrap iron from Keppel

Better to invest in Keppel Corp who gets to sell away risky rig assets to carrohead SembMarine if you have lost big like sgbuffett

Do not get attached to a loser like SembMarine that have sucked you dry in the past

To be a successful investor you must not be like sgbuffett masterbating a losing stock like SembMarine since 2018

sgbuffett would be richer by $10M now if he had the wisdom to move on to winners like Bitcoin and Tesla instead of fcuking around SembMarine

There are fcuktards here who carry sgbuffett's balls in their mouth

These losers are his followers who bought SembMarine, fooled by sgbuffett's recommendation to buy SembMarine

They all suffered massive losses but too shameful to admit their mistakes, like sgbuffett

These fcuktards like sgbuffett will get angry with my comments like they did before when I first warned them that SembMarine is a bankrupt stock worth nothing

It turned out to be true, I was spot on in my SembMarine predictions but those arrseholes who held SembMarine instead of thanking me for my wisdom choose to continue to carry sgbuffett's balls in their mouth

Sad but true

Once a loser always a loser

there will another Corp Action coming....likely to raise fund again...
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
16-9-2019 8:03 AM
sgbuffett said:
The title is oil and oil stocks.
In your brain you can accept oil has gone up.
Sembcorp marine ...Transocean and vairous rig related stocks will also go up

16-9-2019 8:20 AM
sgbuffett said:
Wah so smart why dont you take opportunity to short can make lots of $$$.

Lots of debt mah... 5yrs time need to pay back...low order book ...so lousy this Sembcorp marine...you should short....

I too gong kia dont understand all these so I long and will lose big.

3-10-2019 9:33 AM
5354 said:
Sembcorp Marine went down, one way

Price on 16 Sep, $1.33 high.

Today $1.15.

Sgbuffett did not listen

When told to get out

Now the fate of his Sembcop Marine shares

Which he bought at $1.82

And bought more at $1.40

Lies in the palm of Temasek

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Oil-and-o...oon?page=6

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)