SembMarine Will Revisit 11.3 cts Low After Releasing FY2020 Results on 23Feb2021
I won't be surprised it will go below 10c by June 2021........
Let the market decide where SMM should be..

There are other counters who's fundamental is worse than SMM, but yet have a higher share price..

So, if market think that SMM is worth below 10c, it will go below 10c.. If market think SMM is worth $1.5, it will rise to $1.5..
9-2-2021 9:28 AM
ArielCasper said:
Let the market decide where SMM should be..

There are other counters who's fundamental is worse than SMM, but yet have a higher share price..

So, if market think that SMM is worth below 10c, it will go below 10c.. If market think SMM is worth $1.5, it will rise to $1.5..

Wrong, it is not the market but the BBs and the shorties decide.
but oil price up so much why come down ..
9-2-2021 11:11 AM
ysh02 said:
but oil price up so much why come down ..

just rig builders. no new and sustainable order no talk.
Talk is always cheap and easy. Talks only with weak or no reference are most likely just empty talks or lies.
8-2-2021 9:55 PM
5354 said:
After losing money for 3 consecutive years for FY2017, FY2018 & FY2019

SembMarine will once again report losses for FY2020 on Feb 26

Shareholders like sgbuffett will surely get fcuked as SembMarine has yet to report impairments which could be massive like Keppel O&M, close to a billion impairment losses

Beware, be careful, do not be fooled by sgbuffett into thinking SembMarine share price will track oil price

If you bet on oil recovery, buy crude oil, not a bankrupt debt laden SembMarine, unprofitable for 4 consecutive years

https://links.sgx.com/FileOpen/Announcem...eID=648557

PROFIT GUIDANCE FOR 4Q 2020

Singapore, 17 February 2021: Sembcorp Marine Ltd (the “Company” and together with
its subsidiaries, the “Group”) issued its Interim Business Update for 3Q & 9M 2020 on
11 November 2020 where the Company announced that it expected losses to continue
into the fourth quarter.

The Group has since carried out a periodic review of its assets and the assumptions used
in the assessment of the carrying values of assets of the Group including fixed assets and
inventories. Arising from this assessment, the Company would like to announce that
material provisions will be made in its 4Q 2020 financial results which will adversely
impact
the Group’s financial results for 4Q 2020 and FY 2020.

The Group is in the process of finalising the unaudited consolidated financial results for
4Q 2020 and FY 2020 which will take into account the above assessment. The Group’s
unaudited consolidated financial results for 4Q 2020 and FY 2020 will be released on 23
February 2021.

Shareholders and investors are advised to exercise caution when dealing in the shares
of the Company. In the event of any doubt, they should consult their stock brokers, bank
managers, solicitors or other professional advisers.
He, being poor, has only his lies
He will do his utmost to cover his lies
Against PAP and PM Lee, he will spread lies
Alone, a bleak future, he will realise......

[Image: vbcwidx.png]
SMM said next week result may be worst than 3Q....?
Actually if you have any conviction in what you say. You believe the time and price target.....you should short the stock and put your money where your mouth is.

If fact SCM is one of the most heavily shorted stock on SGX...real traders dont just talk they take action.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
18-2-2021 7:39 AM
ysh02 said:

SMM did not provide updates on its losses in 3Q

I believed it is because the numbers were not good

The question you should ask is whether FY2020 losses will be more or less than $1 billion

Beware of the liar sgbuffett in this forum pursuing his vested self interests

sgbuffett bought piles of SembMarine from $1.80 to $1.20

His first batch of SembMarine which he bought around $1.80 in 2018 he claimed is worth $100K and he expect to make $100K profits and when SembMarine price crashed he bought more instead of cutting his loss fast

When I warned him in 2018 SembMarine is a bankrupt stock with negative NTA he got really angry with me when I asked him to cut his losses but he insist on keeping his SembMarine, he said for his end state

This poor bastard lost every cent he invested in SembMarine, he still holding but no balls to admit his mistakes and his losses so he tried to hide his SembMarine shame with his perpetual lies but all exposed by me with irrefutable proof

sgbuffett deserved to get fcuked by the markets for being a stubborn moron

If only he had listened to my objective analysis of SembMarine and thanked me for my wisdom instead of propagating his SembMarine lies with more lies, he would be a better and less despicable moron today
He, being poor, has only his lies
He will do his utmost to cover his lies
Against PAP and PM Lee, he will spread lies
Alone, a bleak future, he will realise......

[Image: vbcwidx.png]
18-2-2021 7:39 AM
ysh02 said:

Result will be bad as they will take writeoffs to revise NTA down.

But all this is just noise. What they need are orders and cash flow. In the absence of these they will not survive.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)