SembMarine Will Revisit 11.3 cts Low After Releasing FY2020 Results on 23Feb2021
18-2-2021 7:58 AM
sgbuffett said:
Actually if you have any conviction in what you say. You believe the time and price target.....you should short the stock and put your money where your mouth is.

If fact SCM is one of the most heavily shorted stock on SGX...real traders dont just talk they take action.

You made these type of challenges to me when SembMarine was trading above $1.20 before rights issue

I told you to cut your SembMarine losses but you too heavily vested, your losses to big to cut

Now every cent you invested in SembMarine in 2018 and after before the 5 to 1 rights issue is worth nothing

I can understand your anger with my objective and brilliant analysis of SembMarine

You just could not accept that I was right about your SembMarine losers the past few years and you were foolishly wrong
He, being poor, has only his lies
He will do his utmost to cover his lies
Against PAP and PM Lee, he will spread lies
Alone, a bleak future, he will realise......

[Image: vbcwidx.png]
18-2-2021 8:03 AM
sgbuffett said:
Result will be bad as they will take writeoffs to revise NTA down.

But all this is just noise. What they need are orders and cash flow. In the absence of these they will not survive.

The real noise is your hindsight musings, your lies and your masterbating cbailj calls in this forum

8-2-2021 9:55 PM
5354 said:
After losing money for 3 consecutive years for FY2017, FY2018 & FY2019

SembMarine will once again report losses for FY2020 on Feb 26

Shareholders like sgbuffett will surely get fcuked as SembMarine has yet to report impairments which could be massive like Keppel O&M, close to a billion impairment losses

Beware, be careful, do not be fooled by sgbuffett into thinking SembMarine share price will track oil price

If you bet on oil recovery, buy crude oil, not a bankrupt debt laden SembMarine, unprofitable for 4 consecutive years

Oil recovery also aren't helping, SCM any contract win to snag any deal? Maintenance & staff cost are running.
8-2-2021 10:11 PM
5354 said:
SembMarine massive profits is the past from "corruption" oil rig business

Such corruption business does not exist anymore

And there is overhang of rigs, more than 100 rigs mothballed in Singapore waters

That is why Keppel O&M and SembMarine had to give away their ready built rigs to Borr Drilling on credit

SembMarine has won ZERO new rigs or offshore platform orders in the whole of 2020

SembMarine yards will become white elephants

With more than $2 billion invested in Tuas Boulevard Yard and no new orders for the whole of 2020 and beyond

SembMarine may have to do a share consolidation (eg 6 shares become 1 share) followed by another round of rights issue (eg 5 rights shares for 1 consolidated share) to raise $2.1 billion to recapitalize and repay its massive debts (net debt likely $2.5 billion after previous rights issue to cancel off $1.5 billion debt and $600 million as working capital)

If you wish to invest in SembMarine, be patient, be aware of the risks

Do not get fcuked another time, you have been fcuked to nothing after the previous 5 to 1 rights issue where you have to fork out $1 for every SembMarine share you own and see your $1 lose 25% now, 40% at last year low

Why expose your arrse to be fcuked? Do not be like masterbating moron sgbuffett and his end state SembMarine investments

It will be down the road as Ezion, Linc Energy, Swiber, Ezra, Triyard etc.
18-2-2021 8:20 AM
SLine said:
It will be down the road as Ezion, Linc Energy, Swiber, Ezra, Triyard etc.

This company is belong to who? It’s not a “commercial matter” like Hyflux
18-2-2021 8:25 AM
Honestboy said:

But life prolonged longer with backer pumping more money
18-2-2021 8:19 AM
SLine said:
Oil recovery also aren't helping, any contract win to snag any deal?

SembMarine build rigs and offshore platforms, SMM does not sell crude oil

Investor must be careful not to use oil price recovery to invest in SMM

Buy crude oil if you wish to bet on crude oil recovery or buy the oil majors

Or companies that provides services to the oil majors like Schlumberger or Borr Drilling

If sgbuffett had invested in Borr Drilling instead of focusing his resources on SMM, his return 7X within a year

SMM sell rigs to Borr Drilling who provides oil drilling services to the oil companies that benefits from oil recovery

Buying SMM because of oil price recovery is like buying a bankrupt car manufacturer like Proton when petrol price is rising

Only stupid fcuks like sgbuffett would bet on oil recovery through bankrupt SMM

18-2-2021 8:25 AM
Honestboy said:

So you suggest Govt or Temasek will bill them out ?....
duntell duntell duntell
18-2-2021 8:11 AM
5354 said:
You made these type of challenges to me when SembMarine was trading above $1.20 before rights issue

I told you to cut your SembMarine losses but you too heavily vested, your losses to big to cut

Now every cent you invested in SembMarine in 2018 and after before the 5 to 1 rights issue is worth nothing

I can understand your anger with my objective and brilliant analysis of SembMarine

You just could not accept that I was right about your SembMarine losers the past few years and you were foolishly wrong

16-9-2019 8:20 AM
sgbuffett said:
Wah so smart why dont you take opportunity to short can make lots of $$$.

Lots of debt mah... 5yrs time need to pay back...low order book ...so lousy this Sembcorp marine...you should short....

I too gong kia dont understand all these so I long and will lose big.

23-9-2019 6:22 PM
5354 said:
Sembcorp Marine $1.21 close today.

When I tell you to get out.

You just cut and get out lah.

Moron.

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Oil-and-o...oon?page=6

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

4-6-2020 9:47 AM
sgbuffett said:
Some one text me say news is brazil case is now suing individual at personal capacity...so Sembmarine off the hook.

I think there is case for writeback.

The stock still face headwinda from low oil price.

However, i believe the industry is cyclical so at some point the cycle changes.l

Beware of sgbuffett lies to try and get others to support his SembMarine losers

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Sembcorp-any-news

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)