Sembcorp Marine signs of.recovery as offshore rig counts [email protected]
Sembcorp Ind rose 4 days in a row. There was some.10B shares issued FOC to Sembcorp Industry shareholders that had to be cleared over last few weeks for those who wanted to get out.

This tapering of selling pressure points to reversal in the stock.
[Image: VVaZQdP.png]
The changed financial metric points to extended survivability of Sembmarine relative to competitors.

While oil offshore market remain in the doldrums, and show zero signs of recovery.

The extended survivability is not costed into the stock price

Bought!!!

[Image: oBZgVTm.png]

8 Jan Update:

Offshore and Jackup rigs utilisation inching up.
[Image: Id6rsXG.jpg]

NEW YORK CITY – While rig utilization rates are down from a year ago, the offshore rig count is likely bottoming out according to Evercore’s Offshore Oracle report for December 2020.

The report notes that the global floater and jackup rig count was unchanged over the past month at 126 and 348, respectively, including 10 and 61 non-competitive rigs. At 73% for floaters and 80% for jackups, the marketed utilization is nearly 500 basis points (bps) and 650 bps lower than a year ago, the report said.

However, Evercore also says that it believes that the offshore rig count is likely bottoming as the working rig count edged up by three floaters and 11 jackups or about 4% each over the past month, driven by an uptick in activity in the Middle East and Mexico.

Evercore counted 22 floaters (5 Norway, 2 USA, 3 Suriname) and 27 jackups (4 Qatar, 3 UAE, 3 Thailand) commencing new contracts in the near-to-medium term, which is driving its +15% year-end 2021 floater count estimate.

Meanwhile, the firm’s “modest” +1% average jackup forecast for 2021 “could already be too light,” it said. Jackups accounted for all of the five rig contracts announced in December, with three contracts awarded for idled units that had only recently come off dayrate. In addition, demand appears to be picking up with open tenders for jackups increasing by seven this month.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Merger might be possible.
1-10-2020 11:43 AM
sgbuffett said:
Sembcorp Ind rose 4 days in a row. There was some.10B shares issued FOC to Sembcorp Industry shareholders that had to be cleared over last few weeks for those who wanted to get out.

This tapering of selling pressure points to reversal in the stock.
[Image: VVaZQdP.png]

You sitting on 25% loss cos you subscribed to the rights shares

Please do not start lying again and bluff people you sold already
He, being poor, has only his lies
He will do his utmost to cover his lies
Against PAP and PM Lee, he will spread lies
Alone, a bleak future, he will realise......

[Image: vbcwidx.png]
Buy now. Dun wait.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post
SembMarine is proof share investments can cause you to lose 100% of your invested capital without the counter being suspended

Tikam Tikam...
Get some . E excitement
1-10-2020 12:05 PM
5354 said:
SembMarine is proof share investments can cause you to lose 100% of your invested capital without the counter being suspended

Like hyflux?
1-10-2020 12:05 PM
5354 said:

Many gongkias here including sgbuffett got fooled into believing Temasek/SCI restructuring of SembMarine through 5 for 1 rights issue is good for SembMarine shareholders

See what happened to SembMarine after rights issue - price drop to 14.1 cts low, at 15 cts, 100% of capital invested in SembMarine before restructuring/rights issue gone plus additional 10 cts loss, meaning share price went negative 10 cts

Unbelievable and sad but true

1-10-2020 12:10 PM
5354 said:
Many gongkias here including sgbuffett got fooled into believing Temasek/SCI restructuring of SembMarine through 5 for 1 rights issue is good for SembMarine shareholders

See what happened to SembMarine after rights issue - price drop to 14.1 cts low, at 15 cts, 100% of capital invested in SembMarine before restructuring/rights issue gone plus additional 10 cts loss, meaning share price went negative 10 cts

Unbelievable and sad but true

At present price, SembMarine lost about $1.5 billion of its value as a result of Temasek/SCI actions yet 98.7% of the shareholders voted to get fcuked big time

Fcuking idiots!

The changed financial metric points to extended survivability of Sembmarine relative to competitors.

While oil offshore market remain in the doldrums, and show zero signs of recovery.

The extended survivability is not costed into the stock price
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)