Sharp falls in electricity market make Singaporeans question if govt was profiteering
12-1-2019 11:16 AM
OLT said:
well, if u sign up for 3years, say flex rate, u can always go back to SP after contract ends. At least u get to enjoy the discount for 3 years.

and after contract end, the renewal cannot be higher den the SP rate. some co offer a 5% discount from the SP rate upon automatic renewal, so u wont lugi if u choose flex rate.

After contract ends, they offer 5% discount from SP. I will choose others for 20% discount from SP
12-1-2019 12:09 PM
SLine said:
After contract ends, they offer 5% discount from SP. I will choose others for 20% discount from SP

yes of course b4 the contract end, they will have to send u a notice of renewal, den u can shop ard for a better deal.. my point is, even if u missed the notice, u will not lugi compared with sticking to SP.
SP earned $451m in FY2018 just by supplying electricity to Singaporeans based on the electricity prices set by the government.
12-1-2019 12:14 PM
OLT said:
yes of course b4 the contract end, they will have to send u a notice of renewal, den u can shop ard for a better deal.. my point is, even if u missed the notice, u will not lugi compared with sticking to SP.

I signed 1 year contract only.
After 1 year, card reshuffled. Those providers that did not secure many subscribers earlier or want to strengthen their base will offer more enticing offers to port over. Just like bank credit cards promotion only for new subscribers Only..

Killing competitors n in the end left 5 BIG.
12-1-2019 11:52 AM
OLT said:
dunno is still ok u know... but for the 30% who think that they have been overcharged since day 1 and yet choose to continue to pay and stay in this place........ its definitely beyond df.

You don't know meh, many has left Singapore. Many went to Norway, US, and many more advanced countries. Only exbb and pap IB dare to compare Singapore with malaysia, Philippines and the third world countries
There is only OneWorld. One big farking world. Big smile
12-1-2019 12:54 PM
SLine said:
I signed 1 year contract only.
After 1 year, card reshuffled. Those providers that did not secure many subscribers earlier or want to strengthen their base will offer more enticing offers to port over. Just like bank credit cards promotion only for new subscribers Only..

Killing competitors n in the end left 5 BIG.

make sense oso. thumbs up

12-1-2019 8:52 AM
Oneworld said:
Is it it obvious they are either profiteering or grossly inefficient?

The moment they open up for private companies, prices dropped drastically...

Please tell your master to buck up...many are getting impatient with them already.
Actually things start changing way long ago like during the asian crisis when Indonesians needed Dolas and we could use NatunaGas.
I think we signed in way too much gas. It must be beri cheap. The old ways start to give. Machines are run for profits first.
At first the various gov. utilities fought among themselves. Retrenchments hapan in a cherry blossom way.
Makan fat payouts NTUC vouchers etc.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)