Should I give way to PMD users on the foot path,they are attacking fr. front and rear
The PMD users are scooting on the foot path, pedestrian walkway at high speed . As the killing machine generates no noise even at high speed , once you realize their present , you will be confronted with a do or die situation , you have to make a quick judgement ;- Either Siam or get knocked down ..
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
[+] 1 user Likes chettiar's post
If the height of the PMD is lower than your waist line , the chance that you will be sent flying and landed on the hard ground is very high ..
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
I urge the minister in charge and the LTA chief to walk the foot path and pedestrian walkway to experience the hazards posed by PMD users , no amount of tough talk is relevant and convincing , other than experience it themselves in real time ..
Just let them bang u so we can read one more news. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post
10-10-2019 9:51 AM
Notdumb said:
Just let them bang u so we can read one more news. Rolling on the flor laughing

I will do that , I will not give way to any of the PMD user .
Take care of yourself first.
I have not much life to live , if I can help to make the PMD incident statistics looks bad , I will walk with both eyes closed.
Since more life is need to be sacrificed for change , I volunteer my self as next victim
10-10-2019 9:58 AM
chettiar said:
Since more life is need to be sacrificed for change , I volunteer my self as next victim

pls put ur name, race, or even better, photo here... so that when u appear on news, we know it's you.

i will send flowers to hospital to u. and if u die, pls let me know early.. i can change the design of the flower.
10-10-2019 9:54 AM
chettiar said:
I will do that , I will not give way to any of the PMD user .

usually I will gv way to them if they sound their horn in advance.
no point blocking the way.
pedestrian disadvantage over pmd.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)