Should I give way to PMD users on the foot path,they are attacking fr. front and rear
10-10-2019 9:56 AM
chettiar said:
I have not much life to live , if I can help to make the PMD incident statistics looks bad , I will walk with both eyes closed.

don't waste your life like that.
not worth it all.
government won't listen even there are more death.
10-10-2019 10:00 AM
OLT said:
pls put ur name, race, or even better, photo here... so that when u appear on news, we know it's you.

i will send flowers to hospital to u. and if u die, pls let me know early.. i can change the design of the flower.

name : Chettiar
Race : Indian
Photo : See avatar

thumbs up
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
10-10-2019 10:08 AM
chettiar said:
name : Chettiar
Race : Indian
Photo : See avatar

thumbs up

lol okok.. tonite must watch news.
Put fishing line across and their head will drop to road...
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
all pdms must registered n get a licence n must paste the licence code prominently display in front.
licence must renew yearly.
failing to do will be confiscated n fine S$10k.
just a thoughts.
10-10-2019 9:40 AM
chettiar said:
I urge the minister in charge and the LTA chief to walk the foot path and pedestrian walkway to experience the hazards posed by PMD users , no amount of tough talk is relevant and convincing , other than experience it themselves in real time ..
10-10-2019 9:58 AM
chettiar said:
Since more life is need to be sacrificed for change , I volunteer my self as next victim
Stop dreaming the PAP ministers will dare to experience how ordinary people risk their life daily walking on foot path together many PMDs.

And your one life gone or even hundreds die from knocking down by speeding PMDs PAP govt will not ban PMD totally.
my thoughts.
why don't ban with immediate effect?
strange right?
unless got some relationship with pmds business
10-10-2019 9:35 AM
chettiar said:
Should I give way to PMD users on the foot path,they are attacking fr. front and rear

If they attack you from behind, just give in lah. Safest us to bend down

-————————————————————————————————————————————————-—

lvlrsSTI, The Mother Bitch of all communist dogs: orlando, polanski, niubee, sand, talkcover, amata, CHAOS, WhatDoYouThink, babygirl, notdumb, and many more
[Image: dogsbarking.gif]
10-10-2019 9:40 AM
chettiar said:
I urge the minister in charge and the LTA chief to walk the foot path and pedestrian walkway to experience the hazards posed by PMD users , no amount of tough talk is relevant and convincing , other than experience it themselves in real time ..

our leaders and gov
are the most stupid incapable leaders
that only ask for million $$$ paycheck

but not able to see and make good decision

they need mistakes to correct
this one a pri 6 also can do the job

so they are worth 1k paycheck
10-10-2019 9:51 AM
Notdumb said:
Just let them bang u so we can read one more news. Rolling on the flor laughing
Yah. Add to the numbers. So that ministers can see that they riders are still misbehaving and endangering pedestrians
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)