Should I give way to PMD users on the foot path,they are attacking fr. front and rear
10-10-2019 2:34 PM
LauHiLo said:
Look at the background of some of the members of the Active Mobility Advisory Panel (AMAP). They own PMD-related businesses.

They keep saying, "we should focus on education because it is rider and not the device".
This is the what the gun lobby in the US says too "guns don't shoot people, it is people who shoot people".
This is a spurious argument because if the gun is not provided in the first place, the person cannot shoot others.

Same for PMDs. If the PMDs are not there in the first place, there won't be reckless rider and hence is no need to "educate" and "enforce" any PMD rules.
Yup.
I found that ridiculous too.
How can you put people with vested interest in charge!!!
10-10-2019 4:35 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, 1 PMD rider at a void deck tried to bang me but I managed to side step and elbowed him down to the floor and kicked his face on the ground leh! Worried
You don't think so meh? Thinking

why he tried to bang you?
10-10-2019 4:57 PM
hfourhappy said:
why he tried to bang you?

walaneh! shock
Bro, just like how those people kana banged lor! Worried
10-10-2019 4:26 PM
chettiar said:
Don't give way could be a good call , just walk straight , because you might make the wrong call at the very last minutes

Ya, now pedestrian walking must also like driving like that. Keep to your left lane, when changing lane, no need to signal but good to take a glance behind to see got PMD approaching or not.
10-10-2019 5:10 PM
maipenrai said:
Ya, now pedestrian walking must also like driving like that. Keep to your left lane, when changing lane, no need to signal but good to take a glance behind to see got PMD approaching or not.

walaneh! shock
Bro, also must learn to react fast and whack them jialat jialat lah! Worried
maipenrai said:

how often you need to do that , you need to take care of the view from front ,rear , left and right, very stressful ..
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
For old folks , how can you expect them to take care of the speeding PMD all the time on the footpath , last time they need not to , now it is so stressful for them to watch out for the killing machines zooming pass them
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
I urge the minister and LTA chief to walk the talk, go down to the foot paths, pedestrian walk ways for a week or 2 and be exposed to the risks of being knock down by the speeding PMDs
maipenrai said:

dats if u walk alone... if u walk with wife, or bring children, cannot even hold hand walk side by side.. every 1/2 min 1 pmd come, k#@*&&^%$$
10-10-2019 9:35 AM
chettiar said:
The PMD users are scooting on the foot path, pedestrian walkway at high speed . As the killing machine generates no noise even at high speed , once you realize their present , you will be confronted with a do or die situation , you have to make a quick judgement ;- Either Siam or get knocked down ..

Keep to your left. Everyone follow this rule will be safe.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)