Should we make cutting queue an offence in Singapore?
There are many instances where people quarrel and end up with fist fights when their Q is cut....
When someone cut my queue without my acknowledgement, I will scold him without giving face.
It is becos as a chinese we are very tempermental. It is inside our blood. So dont be surprise some chinese will use fist fight.

To prevent such unhappiness, always use your mouth to ask.

Always ask the person this question?
你吃饱了吗? To check his mood first.
After knowing the person is in good mood then ask.
Could I cut your queue? thumbs up
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
I know many ugly woman in their 40s or 50s always cut Q. Everyday sure can see wan. Rolling on the flor laughing
15-1-2020 9:44 AM
Notdumb said:
I know many ugly woman in their 40s or 50s always cut Q. Everyday sure can see wan. Rolling on the flor laughing

Agree.
Just give them a stern look. Rolling on the flor laughing
That was 1x. I even scolded a pinoy auntie cutting my queue.
I scolded him so loud. Everybody was looking at her.
She was so embarassed and had to LL queued properly.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
15-1-2020 9:38 AM
QE3 said:
When someone cut my queue without my acknowledgement, I will scold him without giving face.
It is becos as a chinese we are very tempermental. It is inside our blood. So dont be surprise some chinese will use fist fight.

To prevent such unhappiness, always use your mouth to ask.

Always ask the person this question?
你吃饱了吗? To check his mood first.
After knowing the person is in good mood then ask.
Could I cut your queue? thumbs up

I concur with your comments..... notworthy notworthy
15-1-2020 9:44 AM
Notdumb said:
In Zhuhai ah?........ Laughing

15-1-2020 9:45 AM
QE3 said:
Agree.
Just give them a stern look. Rolling on the flor laughing

No use wan. They know they r ugly u scold them they fark u back. Very thick skin wan. Rolling on the flor laughing
15-1-2020 9:46 AM
Huliwang said:
In Zhuhai ah?........ Laughing

Zhuhai people give way wan. Rolling on the flor laughing
15-1-2020 9:31 AM
debono said:
There are many instances where people quarrel and end up with fist fights when their Q is cut....

Yes! Try it out at AGMs first.

Even with preset meal voucher, shareholders/unit holders still jump queue.
15-1-2020 9:46 AM
Notdumb said:
No use wan. They know they r ugly u scold them they fark u back. Very thick skin wan. Rolling on the flor laughing

That is why we should make cutting Q an offence with a hefty fine, else they may lead to fist fights......which will be uglier than just quarrelling. If Q cutting is made an offence punishable with a hefty fine, then there will be less such disputes..... Big smile Big smile
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)