Should we make cutting queue an offence in Singapore?
Dun like those aunties always stand beside you instead of cutting in a queue, as if they wanna make friend and buy together....wtf...
Laughing
15-1-2020 9:31 AM
debono said:
There are many instances where people quarrel and end up with fist fights when their Q is cut....

Should leave it to the people to sort it out.
15-1-2020 10:02 AM
winbig said:
Should leave it to the people to sort it out.

Problem is it could spiral into fist fights.... Thinking chatter
haha . . .I took a bus to Bedok and saw people clumping like dirt around the around 9:30am last week.

I asked one person why, she said she is waiting for bus #197.

And true enough after 5 mins the bus came, the que only had 4 people queing but the rest of the 9 or 10 people just clumping around stepped onto the bus.

[Image: LbpkFPA.jpg]
I demand Apology from Josephine Teo.
15-1-2020 9:54 AM
debono said:
That is why we should make cutting Q an offence with a hefty fine, else they may lead to fist fights......which will be uglier than just quarrelling. If Q cutting is made an offence punishable with a hefty fine, then there will be less such disputes..... Big smile Big smile

Bro, if this is the case, police will be very busy with such mundane matters as we are in a very crowded city of a tiny little red dot.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
15-1-2020 9:31 AM
debono said:
There are many instances where people quarrel and end up with fist fights when their Q is cut....

Are you one of them?
15-1-2020 10:28 AM
Ola said:
haha . . .I took a bus to Bedok and saw people clumping like dirt around the around 9:30am last week.

And true enough after 5 mins the bus came, the que only had 4 people queing but the rest of the 9 or 10 people just clumping around stepped onto the bus.

What language u talking? Really catch no balls. Thinking
15-1-2020 10:28 AM
Ola said:

It is quite common to see some champions cutting during bus arrival. 97
Give them a stern look will do.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
15-1-2020 10:30 AM
anita said:
Are you one of them?

I was only in the first stage, i.e. quarrelling...... Crying Crying
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)