Should we make this forum more popular than hwz forum
i suggest we should go to hwz forum to ask the people there to leave hwz and come to this forum.

If we start a thread in hwz to ask them to come here, the moderators sure will delete the thread and ban our account.

Thus, we must do it secretly. We have to send private message to hwz members to let them know of this forum so they will leave hwz and come here.

Than hwz will become a dead forum.

Should we do this?
[+] 2 users Like password's post
Embarrassed thumbs up tell them I here challenging them those haters hate me at HWZ Laughing
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
This forum is overrun by Commie lunatic.. EDMW are basically anti Commie and almost all their PRC IB are permanently banned .Doubt they will ever come here
[+] 1 user Likes rat28's post
3-8-2020 12:24 AM
rat28 said:
This forum is overrun by Commie lunatic.. EDMW are basically anti Commie and almost all their PRC IB are permanently banned .Doubt they will ever come here

edmw now is crap , my good funny buddies all gone laio Embarrassed
At least ..all the topics in other Sinkie forums are still originally coming from edmw ..Here you have a 五毛党 running amok 24x7 ..So many good topics related to Sinkies get buried by them.. Admin never do his work
3-8-2020 12:26 AM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
edmw now is crap , my good funny buddies all gone laio Embarrassed
[+] 1 user Likes rat28's post
3-8-2020 12:34 AM
rat28 said:
At least ..all the topics in other Sinkie forums are still originally coming from edmw ..Here you have a 五毛党 running amok 24x7 ..So many good topics related to Sinkies get buried by them.. Admin never do his work

Embarrassed come from Face book rah , they just share in Edmw

all the first source your daily gossip stuffs happen in SG is from Facebook first , like from All Singapore stuff , etc
Well they still have tons of threads about thing in general like music, cooking ,finance, retirement ,lobang, silly things etc..
3-8-2020 12:37 AM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Embarrassed come from Face book rah , they just share in Edmw

all the first source your daily gossip stuffs happen in SG is from Facebook first , like from All Singapore stuff , etc
3-8-2020 12:39 AM
rat28 said:
Well they still have tons of threads about thing in general like music, cooking ,finance, retirement ,lobang, silly things etc..

but there only EDMW have the most visits the rest nothing much to be honest
last time I always just go EDMW
2-8-2020 11:55 PM
password said:
i suggest we should go to hwz forum to ask the people there to leave hwz and come to this forum.

If we start a thread in hwz to ask them to come here, the moderators sure will delete the thread and ban our account.

Thus, we must do it secretly. We have to send private message to hwz members to let them know of this forum so they will leave hwz and come here.

Than hwz will become a dead forum.

Should we do this?

Local forums are already dying n roting lah
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
That is your bias .. Here you don't even have this kind of general thread that run into a thousand replies before some lunatic come and hijack it
3-8-2020 12:50 AM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
but there only EDMW have the most visits the rest nothing much to be honest
last time I always just go EDMW
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)