Sierra Leone has become the latest country to scrap a Belt and Road (BRI) project !
In other words, the Indians are clever!!!!
From the start, they didn't get fooled!

Eh, MH also Indian, right?
The journalist geography knowledge fail, in which belt road.
[Image: eca86bd9e2eb1697e6e704.jpg]

BTW the journalist do not know just two 747 planes cost more than the scrap airport.
More like escape from debt trap by Boeing and Airbus Big Grin
29-10-2018 5:21 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
sg, america and india can form their own

then this bridge to nowhere will be strictly on paper only and also must bring own lunch .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
29-10-2018 9:53 PM
ahnya said:
In other words, the Indians are clever!!!!
From the start, they didn't get fooled!

Eh, MH also Indian, right?

BRI don't need India, it is just diplomacy at work, ah neh you please join BRI, can lah, say can lah (but don't say can lah) .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
Rename it to one belt one whip. The terms are too punitive. Equivalent to sm.
29-10-2018 4:24 PM
tiunelomo said:
Sierra Leone has become the latest country to scrap a Belt and Road (BRI) project !

Belt and Road until there??!! Surprised
SG has open trade to anyone in the world....open leg big big and earn big big

sink.ies poor thing, got to compete with FTs
sometimes i think is not good to be born as sink.ies but good to migrate here if u are rich....haha
which of u stay in private properties and drive good cars?

mostly stay in HDBs and BMW (bus, mrt, walk)

trying to save money daily, everything also increased. pub bills, phone bills, restaurants etc...
i have enough of this...just hope everything crashed

dow crashed, STI crashed, SSE crashed, Feds rate increased to 3%, china properties all crashed
coe crashed, all 2nd hand dealers stuck, bankrupt etc....hahahaha not my concern
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)