Singapore GE2020: Bird's nest for residents not bought with public funds
[Image: 905851.jpeg]

The People's Association (PA) did not use public funds to buy bird's nest for Aljunied residents, and a picture of the item packed as a gift is not related to the ongoing general election campaign, the Kaki Bukit Community Centre said yesterday.. Read more at straitstimes.com.

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/bi...c-funds-pa

How come my side no birdnest? Is it because my side not opposition GRC? I supported the government leh.
6-7-2020 10:04 AM
doraemon said:
The People's Association (PA) did not use public funds to buy bird's nest for Aljunied residents, and a picture of the item packed as a gift is not related to the ongoing general election campaign, the Kaki Bukit Community Centre said yesterday.. Read more at straitstimes.com.

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/bi...c-funds-pa

How come my side no birdnest? Is it because my side not opposition GRC? I supported the government leh.

I ask you one question. Who will a man be nicer to? His yellow faced wife (黄脸婆)who is always there by his side despite his scolding her idiot, sia sway, etc? Or the 小三 who broke off with him, playing hard to get and don’t want to reunite with him?
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post
If it is not bought from public fund, then from where? We want to know.

If it is a secret, then we all know what to do.
[+] 2 users Like stoki's post
If not public funds then whose money? From some "Saudi prince"?

This should be made clear, otherwise anybody can donate money to influence election results in SG.
[+] 4 users Like starbugs's post
We dont think they themselves have an answer ...
This question is like asking them to tell us what is ho ching's salary ???

This thing just goes round and round everytime we confront them ...
Really fcukup ...

Just show us the ATM statement ...

6-7-2020 10:21 AM
starbugs said:
If not public funds then whose money? From some "Saudi prince"?

This should be made clear, otherwise anybody can donate money to influence election results in SG.
Our teacher says this :

" Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

[+] 2 users Like wallstreetraider's post
Bird nest not cheap
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
6-7-2020 10:39 AM
bakuganboy said:
another story, yesterday evening, walk pass a shoddy coffeeshop restaurant in Potong Pasir directly opp CC saw a chinese auntie (better dressed), hosting a table of 6 other heartland aunties, and wallah, a bottle of RED WINE, and finese wine glasses.
Of course can be any celebration. and may be i am a poor countryside pumkin

So 7 of them?
I thought the magic number is 5???
wanna talk about BITTERNESS?
i ain't so called bitter enough to take someone else's money to sue sue sue and FOOking sue hor - a_ FOOking_men

FACT : Foo Mee Har is my sister in law
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
6-7-2020 10:51 AM
wendychan said:
So 7 of them?
I thought the magic number is 5???

yes, may be 5. i was salivating looking at the red wine
6-7-2020 10:12 AM
Ichigo said:
I ask you one question. Who will a man be nicer to? His yellow faced wife (黄脸婆)who is always there by his side despite his scolding her idiot, sia sway, etc? Or the 小三 who broke off with him, playing hard to get and don’t want to reunite with him?

妻不如妾,妾不如偷,偷不如偷不着。
[+] 2 users Like doraemon's post
I live in Aljunied GRC, each year my family would go to the community centre as my 2 kids receive the Edusave awards + prize money from the PAP election candidate.

In all the PAP constituencies, the MP gives the MOE Edusave award. But in opposition constituencies, the duly elected WP MP does not get invited to give this Edusave award to the residents.

Since GE2015, my kids have received the Edusave award + money the last 5 years (including this year) from the PAP candidate in PAP's Aljunied GRC team in this GE.

Having lived in opposition constituency for many years, my family is well aware of PAP's unfair and dirty politics, so we simply collect the award/money but still vote for the opposition.
[+] 1 user Likes alpha's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)