Singapore Pools online account
#1
Who has an online account with Singapore Pools?

Does it do automatic parsing of your bets to check if you have any winners?

My friend asks me and I'm just as curious, because this means SP has a record of any winnings
and automatically send to your account for withdrawal, right?
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
Quote
#2
no one knows?
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
Quote
#3
9-1-2021 10:57 AM
Sentinel said:
Who has an online account with Singapore Pools?

Does it do automatic parsing of your bets to check if you have any winners?

My friend asks me and I'm just as curious, because this means SP has a record of any winnings
and automatically send to your account for withdrawal, right?

True
Quote
#4
9-1-2021 3:27 PM
KLK said:
True

Like that too convenient liao
No need to check winning numbers, as system check for you
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
Quote
#5
Yes but winnings are credited 2hrs later. So you have pockets of time to beo if you want.
Quote
#6
9-1-2021 10:57 AM
Sentinel said:
Who has an online account with Singapore Pools?

Does it do automatic parsing of your bets to check if you have any winners?

My friend asks me and I'm just as curious, because this means SP has a record of any winnings
and automatically send to your account for withdrawal, right?

yes the winnings will be autocredited to ur account... but so far i haven win anything yet... Crying
Quote
#7
9-1-2021 3:29 PM
Sentinel said:
Like that too convenient liao
No need to check winning numbers, as system check for you

Good right?
So you dont need to worry whether you win or not.
Pools only want you to place more bets online, the more the better.
Quote
#8
9-1-2021 3:29 PM
Sentinel said:
Like that too convenient liao
No need to check winning numbers, as system check for you

last time buy physical ticket got the feeling of anticipation when u 'dui beh pio', but once u buy it online, no more such feeling leow.

dui also lazy to dui..
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post
Quote
#9
9-1-2021 4:00 PM
OLT said:
last time buy physical ticket got the feeling of anticipation when u 'dui beh pio', but once u buy it online, no more such feeling leow.

dui also lazy to dui..

Yes just like angpow, people want to send angpow money online...no feel.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
Quote
#10
Just wondering ... if u win the 1m toto will they auto credit yr account ?

Or for compliance issue you still need go down HQ to collect a CO?
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: