Singapore Pools online account
9-1-2021 4:13 PM
Chinatownboy said:
Just wondering ... if u win the 1m toto will they auto credit yr account ?

Or for compliance issue you still need go down HQ to collect a CO?

Need to go down to the office.
Go to a room.
The staff will give you cheque.
Also give you brochures , charities, etc...
Then you walk out a very happy and different man.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
One must have great discipline with an sgpool online acc... it is available 24/7...
9-1-2021 10:57 AM
Sentinel said:
Who has an online account with Singapore Pools?

Does it do automatic parsing of your bets to check if you have any winners?

My friend asks me and I'm just as curious, because this means SP has a record of any winnings
and automatically send to your account for withdrawal, right?

1. U can place bet round the clock before each bet’s cut-off in Singapore, using your smart phone and app or just automated phone call also can. If you are overseas, the app will not work.
2. Winning are deposited into your bank account just as bets placed are deducted from the same account. But there is a 0-2 day holding account w sg pool where the money are debit or credit before the actual positive or negative balance is giro. (0 day for deduction and up to 2 day for crediting)
3. They now keep track of your month to date and year to date total bets placed vs total wining and a few other charts to help you see and address any potential addiction.
4. Winning bet are tabulated automatically.

So far for the year of 2020, I placed about $10k bet and won only $5k. So don’t bet... it is not worth it
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
[+] 2 users Like Sinostar's post
Nudie

9-1-2021 4:16 PM
hfourhappy said:
Need to go down to the office.
Go to a room.
The staff will give you cheque.
Also give you brochures , charities, etc...
Then you walk out a very happy and different man.

U tiok before???
9-1-2021 4:34 PM
Galilo_l said:
One must have great discipline with an sgpool online acc... it is available 24/7...
One thing good when buy online is no need to queue at Toto outlets especially there is Toto Jackpot $8m
[+] 1 user Likes Billionaire's post
9-1-2021 10:57 AM
Sentinel said:
Who has an online account with Singapore Pools?

Does it do automatic parsing of your bets to check if you have any winners?

My friend asks me and I'm just as curious, because this means SP has a record of any winnings
and automatically send to your account for withdrawal, right?

How come you are so stupid? I have been using it for years
9-1-2021 10:49 PM
Billionaire said:
One thing good when buy online is no need to queue at Toto outlets especially there is Toto Jackpot $8m

The winning freq is higher for grp 1 with online acc Big Grin
https://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/pro...to_wo.aspx
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post
Good arrangement
With this online account , I has bet lesser because they give you an overview of how much money you bet and win. You know that betting is a losing game .
I think the information here is not very accurate.

The winnings are credited into your pools account, not bank account. Any monies withdrawal still need to go thier branches physically. Amount above 5k need to appear in hq. If you kenna 1m & lazy go hq, you can make 5k withdrawals 200 times in the branch.
Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)