Singapore Pools online account
It is good to have online account so u dun need to go down to Singapore Pools for every winnings..just accumulate until like $100k then go and draw out.
[+] 1 user Likes blackjack21trader's post
Standbuy only. show people your transactions people will know your LUCK? Big smile still got 7mins.
Better to delete live account.
13-1-2021 5:45 PM
blackjack21trader said:
It is good to have online account so u dun need to go down to Singapore Pools for every winnings..just accumulate until like $100k then go and draw out.

lol u meaning put 1 million in, lose until left 100k den cut loss draw out right?
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post
13-1-2021 5:09 PM
Honestboy said:
Of course any able person has to work, even Jack Ma is working, you still can’t find a job? Laughing

You able meh?

Kiss my ar.se lor

Can't even verify if you hv a car licence, still dare to comment rubbish on road accidents

And then dont get me started again on how you stole oyur laubu's coffin money to fund your donation to Olivia

Yet did not even got the chance to smell her back.side

Pathetic to the core, only make your laubu cry every night, really no shame

And you masturbate with your fark buddy loser 88mg88...and similar loser clones like AhMoan, TanYewKumm...etc

Now they all went into lurking in the shadows and hiding in mama's toilet....you should join them

B.R. waiting for you, LOSER!
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
13-1-2021 10:02 PM
Sentinel said:
You able meh?

Kiss my ar.se lor

Can't even verify if you hv a car licence, still dare to comment rubbish on road accidents

And then dont get me started again on how you stole oyur laubu's coffin money to fund your donation to Olivia

Yet did not even got the chance to smell her back.side

Pathetic to the core, only make your laubu cry every night, really no shame

And you masturbate with your fark buddy loser 88mg88...and similar loser clones like AhMoan, TanYewKumm...etc

Now they all went into lurking in the shadows and hiding in mama's toilet....you should join them

B.R. waiting for you, LOSER!

Lol..I don’t have a car license then how I drive everyday? F-ing idiot ..you think I’m like you? Playing toy cars and overjoyed over some cheap watch? Go find a job and make yourself useful ..your parents must be ashamed in front of the relatives this CNY to have useless son like you..really pity them loser
13-1-2021 10:26 PM
Honestboy said:
Lol..I don’t have a car license then how I drive everyday? F-ing idiot ..you think I’m like you? Playing toy cars and overjoyed over some cheap watch? Go find a job and make yourself useful ..your parents must be ashamed in front of the relatives this CNY to have useless son like you..really pity them loser

Do I need to remind you that this forum knows you are a congenital liar?

The only way you can drive is in your dreams

Don't let me catch you stealing from your laubu ever again

Or else next stop for you is Changi chalet, you freaking useless piece of sheet!

vomit chatter
You can transfer funds from your bank to your Singapore Pools online account.
14-1-2021 12:09 PM
jahtl said:
You can transfer funds from your bank to your Singapore Pools online account.

Embarrassed
Additional 80cent

min is 100

cannot put 50 or even 10
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
I prefer to queue
14-1-2021 11:13 AM
Sentinel said:
Do I need to remind you that this forum knows you are a congenital liar?

The only way you can drive is in your dreams

Don't let me catch you stealing from your laubu ever again

Or else next stop for you is Changi chalet, you freaking useless piece of sheet!

vomit chatter

Lol..to you driving is a dream, for me it’s an everyday event..I don’t know why you have to make a big deal out of driving..it’s just a way for me to get from point A to B to meet my friends and clients, go to office, what’s the bid deal? I forgot you have never worked a single day in your life..and you were enjoyed over a Casio watch..that’s why driving to you is like seeing God? Get a life loser! loser
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)